1st Cycle Help

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Maludin

1st Cycle Help

Post by Maludin »

Hi guys,
Looking at doing my first ever cycle,
I've put one together and just wanting some suggestions or advice and also a pct cycle to add onto it

The cycle is 12 weeks and is as follows

Weeks 1-6
D Bol 30mg daily
Test E 500mgg Split into 2days of the week
Deca 300mg Split into 2days of the week
0.5mg Armidex eod

Weeks 7-10
0.5mg Armidex eod

Weeks 11 & 12
Test E 500mg Split into 2 days of the week
0.5mg Armidex eod

PCT
_____Blank_____

I need help on the PCT like how much and regularly of clomid or nolvadex, any liver protectors i should use or anything, and also any suggestions or advice on the rest of the cycle
Please no hate as i am new to this and am looking to learn before diving into it

A.font817

Re: 1st Cycle Help

Post by A.font817 »

Maludin wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:36 am Hi guys,
I've put one together and just wanting some suggestions or advice and also a pct cycle to add onto it

Weeks 1-6
D Bol 30mg daily
0.5mg Armidex eod

Weeks 7-10
0.5mg Armidex eod

Weeks 11 & 12
0.5mg Armidex eod

PCT
_____Blank_____

I need help on the PCT like how much and regularly of clomid or nolvadex, any liver protectors i should use or anything, and also any suggestions or advice on the rest of the cycle
Please no hate as i am new to this and am looking to learn before diving into it
First cycle ever should look just like this:
Test c/e 500mg 10-12 weeks and that’s it.
You need to learn how your body reacts to test alone before you go and add other compounds right away.
Pct should be clomid and nolvadex 2 weeks after your last pin for 4-6 weeks.
Clomid 50mg nolvadex 20mg
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

First off, welcome to the community bro.

Secondly, the cycle looks good for a third or fourth cycle, but for a first cycle it's best to start with one compound only: Testosterone. Trust me that's all you'll need to grow like a weed on your first cycle. The reason for this is to minimize variables. When playing with hormones you will likely experience some side effects....some good, some not so good, and some shitty. If you get bad side effects and are on 3 different compounds you will have no idea which compound the side effect is from so you will have no idea which compound to avoid next time. My advice is to run Testosterone only at 500mg then add 1 new compound to each of your following cycles.

Another thing to consider is the use of HCG during your cycle to make PCT a lot smoother. Best if used at 500iu/week (split twice a week 250iu/250iu) from beginning of cycle until 1 week before PCT. Some choose to blast high doses of HCG at the end of their cycle just before PCT. I don't use that practice nor do I know the exact protocol.

Be prepared to get blood work...before, during, and about 2 months after each cycle....at least for your first several cycles so you can dial in your protocols (AI doses etc.) as well as gauge the effectiveness of your PCT and determine if your HPTA is recovering properly. Don't want to start a new cycle if your HPTA hasn't recovered fully.

Best live protestant is TAD-600 glutathione which you can only get from certain AAS vendors or with prescription. ---> https://puritysourcelabs.ru/other/645-t ... ution.html

Next best thing is just going to a supp shop and picking up some NAC (n-acetylcysteine).

As far as PCT you really cant go wrong with the tried and true protocol that most use today:
PCT start time depends on the compounds being used and their esters. For Test E wait about 2-3 weeks after stopping to begin PCT.
-Nolva 40/40/20/20
-Clomid 50/50/50/50

Hope this helps!
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Yes for sure first cycle you only need Test because is the safest , the best relation results vs side effects and is the hormone your body alredy produce .
500 to 750mg week only or you can add 50mcg proviron is perfect cycle to beggin

Keep Tamoxifen on hands but only use if you get sensative nipples, let it grow , we need estrogen to grow.

And mostly please train heavy, eat alot and sleep alot to get full results from cycle.

lets get big my friend
MattDamon47

Post by MattDamon47 »

I know the "standard" is 500mgs but I say go less. You can always go up. If your training is on point you shouldn't need more then 300mgs. 200mgs puts my test at 1500 and I've gained 20 pound in 12 weeks on that and all my blood markers look great. Look up Jordan peters. Your receptors are fresh. Start with 300 and milk all you can from that. Youll recover from your pct easier and your only going to hold more water with 500mgs but I doubt you will gain much more actual tissue on 300mgs. Then your next cycle go to 400 and so on. Good luck. Get bloods and be safe. Look into Carditone for bp.
:evil: WWMDD :twisted:
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

MattDamon47 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:43 am I know the "standard" is 500mgs but I say go less. You can always go up. If your training is on point you shouldn't need more then 300mgs. 200mgs puts my test at 1500 and I've gained 20 pound in 12 weeks on that and all my blood markers look great. Look up Jordan peters. Your receptors are fresh. Start with 300 and milk all you can from that. Youll recover from your pct easier and your only going to hold more water with 500mgs but I doubt you will gain much more actual tissue on 300mgs. Then your next cycle go to 400 and so on. Good luck. Get bloods and be safe. Look into Carditone for bp.
I agree and disagree at the same time. For starters, yes i agree SOME people can make great gains on 250-300mg, but I'd consider those people lucky. Most of us even on a first cycle would be disappointed on that dose. So for that reason I say just start with 500mg to avoid potential disappointment and time wasting. Ramping up half way through a 12 week cycle is not ideal as you're not giving the Test much time to build up and by the time it does your cycle is almost over and you wasted the first half running low doses.

Secondly, running 500mg is no different than running 300mg when it comes to shut down and recovery. It's no different than 100mg either for that matter. 500mg will probably shut you down faster, but after 12 weeks or so you'll be shut down from just about any dose. There's degrees of "suppression" but there's no degree of shut down, once it's off it's off. Getting it back up and running is no easier or harder based on the dose you were running.

Thirdly, yes I totally agree...get bloods lol. Ideally before, during, and after.

Boy I sure hope he comes back and reads all this because I spend a lot of time on my rants lol. He's still only got 1 post.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Dear friends 200/300 is a medicinal dose not to get bigger and gain muscle mass, and this is your first cycle you have all clean so the best time to have huge results ( first cycle is always the best one ) , so in my opinion beggin with a low dose and increase slowly . Beggin with 500mg week and you can go to 1000mg safely (test is safe until 1000mg , only after that you will get more sides than gains like water retention .

Shutdown is part of the game with anabolics . Just enjoy your cycle with huge focus on great diet , hard workout, and rest alot, you will grow insanely
MattDamon47

Post by MattDamon47 »

Great responses guys. Lets see if he comes back and what he decided to do lol
:evil: WWMDD :twisted:
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Yes more important is try to have him back to help go the right way to have results with less sides.
Mirfch25

Post by Mirfch25 »

Maludin wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:36 am Hi guys,

Weeks 1-6
D Bol 30mg daily
0.5mg Armidex eod

Weeks 7-10
0.5mg Armidex eod

Weeks 11 & 12
0.5mg Armidex eod

PCT
_____Blank_____

I need help on the PCT like how much and regularly of clomid or nolvadex, any liver protectors i should use or anything, and also any suggestions or advice on the rest of the cycle.
Please no hate as i am new to this and am looking to learn before diving into it.
Your inaugural cycle should adhere strictly to the following regimen:
Administer Testosterone cypionate/enanthate at 500mg weekly for 10-12 weeks, concluding thereafter.
Prioritize understanding your body's response to Testosterone singularly before introducing additional compounds.
Post-cycle therapy (PCT) should comprise Clomid and Nolvadex, commencing two weeks following your final injection and spanning 4-6 weeks.
Clomid dosage: 50mg, Nolvadex dosage: 20mg.