Anabolics vs food vs workout?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

MONSTRO

Anabolics vs food vs workout?

Post by MONSTRO »

Rest i a must and you need at least 8h per day to recover with one or 2 naps during day to achieve maximum recovery.

And the other 3 parts ( witch os the more important? training , diet or anabolics ?

Diet : do we need to force food to grow ? eating some times more than 7000 calories, is this a must to grow and be top athlete? because some athletes dont eat to much like phil heath and he is 275lb , and others eat alot like jay Cutler to win Ronnie Coleman eating during the night. What is the real truth of top pros?

Anabolics: Do we need more than 4gr anabolics, 15ius hgh and and insulin to be a top athlete? but the more drugs you use the quicker your metabolism and you can lose weigth with higher dosages. It is real?

Training: Do we need to train to the limits and failure to grow more? i see most of the pros training videos and they train mostly without failure , just for pump. I always train to failure and i always sore and inflamation on muscles . Maybe the reality to have maximum results is train for pump without stressing to much joints.

What is the reality of top pros?

A.font817

Re: Anabolics vs food vs workout?

Post by A.font817 »

Eating I believe is extremely important more so than drug use in large quantities! Dorian Yates would train for only 45min for 3-4 days and was hands down one of the biggest and best! So I think when it comes to training it’s all about intensity!
Vision

Re: Anabolics vs food vs workout?

Post by Vision »

Not only is food the main things, but also how individual people respond to food..

This is why athletes are separated in tiers and classes with their performance and looks.

Some athletes can eat just basic rounded meals like an average Joe and still compete in his/her sport with an output that 10 Joe's couldn't match combined. Yet, some athletes need and require lots of food because their output demands it. This all comes down to "Nature vs Nature". We have those that are game changers and those that are top tier medalists. Heart and drive come down to the brass at the end. When we look at this different levels you'll see that even the best don't have what it takes to be elite. Some athletes simply have a genetic predisposition to greatness, true story.

Athletes who look ahead to the next level daily, do what ever it takes, yet some can get by with just a minimum effort and yet still be GOOD..It's so complex.What gives, is each one of us needs to be pressing ourselves through numerous factors, challenges that will have most people tossing in the white towel on day one..It's not about what does each pro do, because each pro does something his challenger isn't. what they all have in common, besides being the best of the best, is consistency.. Just stay consistent and know the truth inside when you tell yourself that you truly gave this day, or each passing day your all.. If you second guess and have doubts, that means you know internally you could have done much more. What's required from you is understanding your very own complex web of internal mechanisms and conditions that you need to improve in..Being on point will separate you from good to great to greatest with your own achievements..

Listen, if it was easy, everyone one of us would get our own Mission endorsement by some great company, however the reality statistics simply show us how hard it is, and just how much hard work is required. A lot of work..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.