"ask the guru" Gear and when it is most ideal to start?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Vision

Post by Vision »

Let's talk about when is the most ideal time to start gear if someone is to seriously conciser it and take the plunge..
When what would be the most ideal time under a normal circumstance with and average person with 3 years of training.
With a decent foundation and diet and training above average..

Let's hear everyone's opinion and thoughts on a basic template situation...

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Re: "ask the guru" Gear and when it is most ideal to start?

Post by MONSTRO »

Of course today most top athletes begin anabolics the day they enter the gym , some of them with 15,16 or 17 years old, and that´s why now you have alot of freaks over 300lb under 25 years old ( of course this is the way to get huge quick, but be prepared to have a shorter life ) . Is the best way to get huge ? yes . It is healthy and best way ? No
For me the best way is:
*Learn how to train intense and hard ( doing the basics with perfect form)
*Learn how to diet all year round like an athlete ( 6 to 8 meals )
*Sleep at least 8 hours day ( stay away from disco, partys , be an athlete if you need results)

And when you control all this 3 basics and reach your full natural potencial you are ready to deserve the power of the anabolics.

Is not after 1 year , 2 years or 5 is when you deserve it. So if you dream to be big or step on stage put all focus on it and the better you do the 3 basics the soon you will begin with steroids.
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

I don't believe that you have to truly reach your natural potential before you can use steroids. That would take probably a decade and you could have been using gear and making sick gains during that time. I do believe that you should have at least a few years and have put on a good 30-50 lbs of muscle naturally, and have a good grasp on diet and training. I'd say it's best to wait until about 25 years old but if you really have potential you could be putting yourself behind by starting that late so it's hard to say. Most top level pros have been juicing since their teens and if they hadn't they probably would have missed their opportunity. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Make sence yes. If your goal is to be top pro the soon you beggin the better.
I beggin at 32 so is very hard to go another level at this age. Imagine if i beggin at 20 years old 🤔
Kiliador

Post by Kiliador »

I think it should be at least 3 to 5 years of training, 3 if it's real training, getting coached, learning how to train and diet.
It's not also about time of training but also conditioning, I know alot of fat people using anabolics on the gym so they don't look like crap, don't even diet and stay the same all year round.
If you do think about taking them, at least try to get a decent shape, maybe 12% at least, and take it slowly. Read alot and think of it as a ladder, a steroid beginner doesn't need tren or any fast ester, it needs food+training + hard work and then the steroid to recover better.
If you have 10 ys of gym, and look like a bag of milk that trains half assed for 30 minutes, don't waste your health and money on it because you won't have the results you think.
Phill

Post by Phill »

All excellent advice. I shared.

another point for me, before starting, you should know your body.
It is necessary to understand how the htpa axis works, testosterone, estrogen, the thyroid and all the other hormones present in our body.

hormones.jpg

Know in dept what AAS really are, what they do to your body once they are hired both in the short and long term.
Know anti estrogen, serm, hgh, insulin.

studying studying studying!

Once conscious and with your head on your shoulders, only then can you make a thoughtful and conscious decision about what you are doing.

Ee all know that theory and practice are two different things, especially in this area.
but at least knowing the theory before starting should be a must.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kylo Tren

Post by Kylo Tren »

I believe it depends on what you want to accomplish thru the use of AAS. I don’t think it’s smart to go balls out at a young age without doing some real research. But if you want to compete as a pro bb’er than you have to use it. But for me, I’m 40, I was an athlete professionally and really didn’t touch it. Besides a couple times to help rehab injuries. I now use it because I’m older and it’s harder to keep the mass and definition and lose fat. It helps my libido and my overall feeling of well being. There are many variables to this question and I think it is dependent on the person and the goals.