"Ask the gurus" : Overtraing

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

MONSTRO

"Ask the gurus" : Overtraing

Post by MONSTRO »

When do i know im in overtraing mode?
What is the signs ?
What can i do to recover from?
Should i keep my cycle? even if im using stuff like trenbolone ?
What should i take to revcover quick?
How many weeks should i train soft ( no failure ) to recover ?

Vision

Re: "Ask the gurus" : Overtraing

Post by Vision »

Great questions...

What do we do when we hit these brick walls?

IMO I think its time for the trainee to step back and lower the intensity and volume. Maybe add a split routine, or even simply just take a small break, a few days off and do a re-feed.

We will only gain so much before myostatin levels increase and we are blunting our gains yet pressing harder expecting more as we exert ourselves and our output.

Time off, change diet, maybe add back in some macros that we subtracted, lower our training time. Listen to our bodies..

What does everyone else do when we hit this brick wall in our training?
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Increase anabolics :lol: :lol: :lol:

We know in this situation we need to :
Reduce training intensity and volume
Rest much more
Relaxe alot

This is basic yes . And what we can do more to recover as quick as possible? and when we know we are ready to train heavy again?

is important to take supplements to reduce cortisol like : DHEA, Melationin, Gaba, Vita C , B Complex. Anything more?

And any drug can be increased or added to help ? like HGH? Insulin?

And some of them should be taken of like tren , anadrol, m1t?
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

"There is no such thing as over-training, just under-eating."

I agree with this quote to a degree. I believe it only applies to training with AAS because naturally your body is only going to be able to utilize a certain amount of protein per day no matter how much you eat. But with AAS you can keep eating and eating and your body will keep building and repairing because there are so many androgens in your system sending off signals to build/repair and induce protein synthesis.

It is definitely possible to over-train on AAS, especially when on a calorie deficit. But I believe when using AAS, as long as you're eating enough to continue to repair and grow you can train as much and as intense as you want and not overtrain.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Overtraining is proved to be real and very hard to recover. Remenber the body recover quick yes and is ready to do all you need , but your central nervous system its har to recover. Remenber when you are exausted and cant sleep? this is overtraining because your central nervous system is super stressed with your hardcore training without enought rest and your life at home ( stress with wife, financial problems , etc...)
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

MONSTRO wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:11 pm Overtraining is proved to be real and very hard to recover. Remenber the body recover quick yes and is ready to do all you need , but your central nervous system its har to recover. Remenber when you are exausted and cant sleep? this is overtraining because your central nervous system is super stressed with your hardcore training without enought rest and your life at home ( stress with wife, financial problems , etc...)
Yes, this I agree with. Your nervous system can certainly be overworked even on AAS.

I was only referring to overtraining from a muscle building standpoint. In the natural world some consider overtraining to be training to the point where your muscles are unable to repair by the time you work them again. So essentially you're doing more and more damage to your muscles and you are not recovering in time so you end up actually losing muscle. I do not believe that can really happen when on AAS unless you are hardly eating at all.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

The biggest cause of overtraining is not excess workout , is STRESS , i mean all the stresses in your life. And the main recover agent is not food or anabolics is deep slepp ( and if have alot of stress in your life, family problems, financial problems you will not sleep , and if not you will not recover . You need to sleep 8 to 10 hours day, if you are sleeping 6 every day for many days , months imagine the stress and cortisol level in your body.

Overtraining is nor excess of training is excess of stress without enough rest