Been saying it forever, but will it happen? Looks like the unimaginable just got real.

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Vision

Been saying it forever, but will it happen? Looks like the unimaginable just got real.

Post by Vision »

It feels as if we've been saying it forever that PSL has been planning on adding some of the most sought out products to their "DOMESTIC" shopping list..
By popular request from our customer base, it appears that the unimaginable just got real.

What does this translate into?

Coming up in 2021, www.PuritySourceLabs.ru will have an even greater packed online store, with more of your favorite compounds and other products that have been on the top of the most requested for "DOMESTIC SHIPPING".
That's right, products that were unviable by way of limited local stock will now be in available to you.

For those who have been beating the brakes off of our customer service team, pleading to get some items domesticly, your voices did not go unheard.

The results are the following...

Trestolone Aceate (ment) and Stenbolone
Test Iso and TPP
1 Test Cyp (DHB) and Tren Hex
Last but not least, and what everyone has been waiting on most of all......
Coming to you, this up coming NEW year 2021..
Get your cash flow ready, I know this holiday was tight for everyone, but the seasons ahead will come fast and before you know it winter will pass and you'll wish you had these compounds at hand while getting ready for your re-comp cycle this spring..

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Re: Been saying it forever, but will it happen? Looks like the unimaginable just got real.

Post by MONSTRO »

This is great news for this new year . If your goal is to grow , improve and achieve something you need to put on work and do better than day before and PSL is doing that .
Parabolan is like the Ferrari of anabolics , for me is best gift i can have . If you never use a real Parabolan you will fall in love with.