Best AI on bulking and why?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

MONSTRO

Best AI on bulking and why?

Post by MONSTRO »

We have 3 AI on market: Arimidex, Aromasin and Letrozole , we all know letro is mostly for gyno and last weeks pre contest , but from the other 2 witch is better for bulking ? and depends what compunds you are using it?
Some coaches use tamoxifen for people with gland and only AI for people that remove gland, make sense?

Jozifp103

Re: Best AI on bulking and why?

Post by Jozifp103 »

I don't think the actual type of AI really matters as much as the level of E2...as long as you keep it in a healthy range it doesn't really matter which drug you use to do it in my opinion.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Cant be the same if exemestano is suicide and is better for lipids, maybe better option for people that do gear without stop but at same time it can shutdown your estro completely and this is very bad mostly on offseason.

Thats why is ask witch is better and why ?
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

I’ve always stuck with aromasin and adjust according to what I’m taking and dosage I’m taking.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Aromasin i think is best because dont destroy your lipid profile and no rebound if you stop using . But i see alot using arimidex maybe because more cheap and easy to get it ?
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

MONSTRO wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:33 pm Aromasin i think is best because dont destroy your lipid profile and no rebound if you stop using . But i see alot using arimidex maybe because more cheap and easy to get it ?
Might be due to cost your right.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

So , to conclude Aromasin is the best choice in offseason and pre contest to except last 2 weeks were letro comes in?