Best prices and sites for a comprehensive blood test

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

MattDamon47

Best prices and sites for a comprehensive blood test

Post by MattDamon47 »

I'm looking to do whole gambit. Cbc, hormones etc. Best sites and prices for a quality lab. Thanks guys!

:evil: WWMDD :twisted:
Vision

Re: Best prices and sites for a comprehensive blood test

Post by Vision »

MattDamon47 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:18 pm I'm looking to do whole gambit. Cbc, hormones etc. Best sites and prices for a quality lab. Thanks guys!
Right here, hands down the best IMO

https://www.privatemdlabs.com/
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Depending on your location and which facilities are closest to you, you can go with:

LabsMD.com (Quest Diganostics)
or
PrivateMDLabs.com (labcorp)
Vision

Post by Vision »

Jozifp103 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:42 pm Depending on your location and which facilities are closest to you, you can go with:

or
When you go to these places and you give them your script, even if the script says sensitive essay, remind the techs to write this down on the lab specimen details, AGAIN.. I seen both these facilities screw that part up, or do TT as sensitive, but E2 as a ELCIA.
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Vision wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:59 pm
Jozifp103 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:42 pm Depending on your location and which facilities are closest to you, you can go with:

or
When you go to these places and you give them your script, even if the script says sensitive essay, remind the techs to write this down on the lab specimen details, AGAIN.. I seen both these facilities screw that part up, or do TT as sensitive, but E2 as a ELCIA.
Yea I can see that happening. Never had an issue myself luckily. I always felt so weird walking in there and handing them the requisition form. Especially when I was younger walking in at 23 years old with a script for a full hormone, GH, and IGF-1 panel. There's always other people in the waiting room as well and I hate when the receptionist has to say out loud what's on the form so everyone can hear. Then the nurse will sometimes ask why I'm getting all my hormones assessed as if it's any of her business. One lady was actually pretty cool and told me her son was a bodybuilder and he gets his hormones tested all the time especially when nearing competition to make sure his blood is cleared of androgens. Then she told me about an app that you ca download to get a bunch of discount codes next time I needed blood work.
Vision

Post by Vision »

Jozifp103 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:26 am

or
Yea I can see that happening. Never had an issue myself luckily. I always felt so weird walking in there and handing them the requisition form. Especially when I was younger walking in at 23 years old with a script for a full hormone, GH, and IGF-1 panel. There's always other people in the waiting room as well and I hate when the receptionist has to say out loud what's on the form so everyone can hear. Then the nurse will sometimes ask why I'm getting all my hormones assessed as if it's any of her business. One lady was actually pretty cool and told me her son was a bodybuilder and he gets his hormones tested all the time especially when nearing competition to make sure his blood is cleared of androgens. Then she told me about an app that you ca download to get a bunch of discount codes next time I needed blood work.
These fuckers have messed up so many labs on me, both of them. I have to always tell them, I'm that guy. I don't walk out unless they KNOW by my nagging and ragging..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Vision wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:48 pm
Jozifp103 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:26 am

These fuckers have messed up so many labs on me, both of them. I have to always tell them, I'm that guy. I don't walk out unless they KNOW by my nagging and ragging..
Without a doubt one of my biggest pet peeves is when people are not thorough at their jobs. I deal with it mostly internally at my own job. It takes 30 seconds to double check something to make sure you do it correctly. If I take the time to type out a thorough email, I expect you to read the entire thing...not just skim the first few sentences then respond back with questions that are literally answered in the body of the email. Even as a teenager I worked at Dunkin Donuts for 2 years I never got an order wrong. It's not that hard, just take the extra second to make sure you're doing it correctly. That's why I no longer work at Dunkin Donuts and some people are probably still there. This entire point is even MORE important when working in the medical field.