Bodybuilders from 70´s, 80´s vs 2020 bodybuilders?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

MONSTRO

Bodybuilders from 70´s, 80´s vs 2020 bodybuilders?

Post by MONSTRO »

We all know alot of people prefer the bodybuilders from past with small waist a V shape and not so huge or freak´s as today.
The era of Arnold was know buy using high dosages of anabolics like primobolan and some orals like dbol but very low dosage of test or without . In that era they use real hgh but no insulin .
Today we all know they abuse alot on test ( over 3gr week ), alot insulin and over 20ius hgh day .

What is the problem of big bellies today? after thinking alot i believe the main causes of larger waist is high dosages of testosterone and insulin . Testosterone is known to give large waist´s and insulin the bubble .

If this is the problem why they dont solve him ? because as we know insulin + hgh gives you at least more 15 pounds weight on stage and you need high test to keep size and density .

I have done on past alot no test or 250mg test cycles and i got ripped but no density or fullness . Is it worth?

Nic3guy

Re: Bodybuilders from 70´s, 80´s vs 2020 bodybuilders?

Post by Nic3guy »

Hi,

In our days there many compounds (igf, yk and others) that make the organs bigger and that makes your bellies area bigger, these compounds were not used in that time, when all that matter is size you will pay with secondary effects of the massive size compounds.

Regards,