Bodybuilding isn’t about health

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

DarrenW29

Bodybuilding isn’t about health

Post by DarrenW29 »

Bodybuilding isn’t for health it’s to become the biggest freak you possible can be I don’t care for health and I’m not is regimented in tracking it constantly

If I was coaching different thing

But for my health I care to get as huge as I can this with eating isn’t healthy but if you are like me and we only care to bodybuild and this makes us happy seeing are physique change and use the supplements steroids hgh insulin then my friends you have the mindset

The ones who care for health normal have the issues from the stress

Look at Matt Porter complete freak with his health every few months heart scans blood work monthly every health supplements beta blocker blood presse medication heart medication and sadly died of a heart attack yet good blood work and scans.

So don’t over think this just focous on being a freak
Darren.

MONSTRO

Re: Bodybuilding isn’t about health

Post by MONSTRO »

Yes im a crazy man to but we nned to understand most people do cycles to just look fitness and with maximum focus on health . So the best option is find your sweat spot on dosages of each compounds to have the maximum gains and less sides possible .
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

Yes but I said bodybuilding we aren’t for fitness if bodybuilding we only care for mass
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Most of us are just everyday people who don't compete. We have families, children, etc. We can't just let ourselves rot away we have to be health conscious because there are people who care about us and depend on us.

I agree that bodybuilding is a selfish sport. But unless you're getting paid big bucks then you have to have a balance.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Jozifp103 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:05 am Most of us are just everyday people who don't compete. We have families, children, etc. We can't just let ourselves rot away we have to be health conscious because there are people who care about us and depend on us.

I agree that bodybuilding is a selfish sport. But unless you're getting paid big bucks then you have to have a balance.
I always think like Darren but when i see my life almost destroyed without money to pay my bills i start thinking as sales manager i am and thinking about other thinks more important than bodybuilding, like wife , mother, house . I dont believe someone someone loves this sport more than me and im crazy doing all to get bigger but we must take care our family . Since i lost my father 2018 i start thinking the right way.
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

I suppose you are right definitely since you have a family but I don’t have a wife family so maybe why I think that but if I did I would think different for sure that is true here
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

MONSTRO wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:22 pm
Jozifp103 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:05 am Most of us are just everyday people who don't compete. We have families, children, etc. We can't just let ourselves rot away we have to be health conscious because there are people who care about us and depend on us.

I always think like Darren but when i see my life almost destroyed without money to pay my bills i start thinking as sales manager i am and thinking about other thinks more important than bodybuilding, like wife , mother, house . I dont believe someone someone loves this sport more than me and im crazy doing all to get bigger but we must take care our family . Since i lost my father 2018 i start thinking the right way.
Sorry to hear you lost your father
You are the hardest working I got to agree you do a lot from what I see and body build 24/7