Can people stop acting like they know what peoples' test levels should be?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Jozifp103

Can people stop acting like they know what peoples' test levels should be?

Post by Jozifp103 »

I keep seeing this nonsense all over the internet. Some guy posts his blood work and explains he was on ___mg of Testosterone and all the keyboard doctors, scientists, & biologists come out saying "Bro your gear is severely under dosed your levels should be ___ at that dose." or "Dude ___mg puts me at ___ so your levels should be about the same."

The mechanisms that go into this are far more complicated than any of us understand. It is not linear, nor is it predictable, or even consistent enough to be able to even crudely estimate or predict. The amount of variables is endless and constantly changing.

This is coming from someone who's probably had close to 100 rounds of blood work done on different esters, doses, brands, etc., and gotten wildly different results. The one thing I kept consistent was my testing protocol which was always week 6 or later, 8am, fasted, on the morning of my next pin, but before I actually pin.

I tested a batch of homebrew Test Enanthate 250...same batch, same vial. Tested week 8 running 500mg. Results were 3200ng/dL. I tested again at week 12 and results were 1900ng/dL.

Did the same with my prescription Test Cyp from a compounding pharmacy. Was cruising at 200mg/week. Had been cruising for a few months already and got bloods on day of next pin (before pinning). 200mg/week of prescription Test Cyp put my levels at 800ng/dL. I thought it was low at the time so I tested again a few weeks later and results were 1100ng/dL.

I've had 750mg of Test E come back at 4200ng/dL, I've had the same dose test at 2400ng/dL.

I've tested same brands, same batches, same vials, different brands, different batches, different vials, different esters, same esters, etc, etc, etc. I think I've done enough experimenting and threw in enough combos and variables to confidently say that there is no universal standard to this at all. Blood levels will vary person to person, day to day, weather dependent, planet alignment, if it's a leap year, who's president, and if Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow. There's no way to even ballpark it.

So please...stop acting like you have any idea what anyone's blood levels should be at at any given dose. It's quite obnoxious and it gives off that "newb who thinks he knows it all but just regurgitates what other people say" vibe.