Can someone walk me through the proccess please

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

MattDamon47

Can someone walk me through the proccess please

Post by MattDamon47 »

Anyway I've always either gotten my stuff when my buddie orders his. But I would like to give E.P a try. Can someone walk me through how to go about ordering? How to get bitcoin and the details basically. It would be much appreciated. You can dm if that's better. Thanks guys

:evil: WWMDD :twisted:
Phill

Re: Can someone walk me through the proccess please

Post by Phill »

MattDamon47 wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:08 pm Anyway I've always either gotten my stuff when my buddie orders his. But I would like to give E.P a try. Can someone walk me through how to go about ordering? How to get bitcoin and the details basically. It would be much appreciated. You can dm if that's better. Thanks guys
on the puritysourcelabs.ru website you can find the bitcoin guide (have you read the guide?) and of course order all the best products you want.

but I'm sure someone more experienced can guide you with more information via private message
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

MattDamon47 wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:08 pm Anyway I've always either gotten my stuff when my buddie orders his. But I would like to give E.P a try. Can someone walk me through how to go about ordering? How to get bitcoin and the details basically. It would be much appreciated. You can dm if that's better. Thanks guys
I’ll shoot you a pm right now bro
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Thanks A.font817 for your support
Vision

Post by Vision »

To the OP.. How did you make out?
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MattDamon47

Post by MattDamon47 »

Hey thanks guys. First order with ep. Did moneygram. Excited to test the Anavar!
:evil: WWMDD :twisted:
Vision

Post by Vision »

MattDamon47 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:26 pm Hey thanks guys. First order with ep. Did moneygram. Excited to test the Anavar!
You should be excited.. check this out!

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=682&p=3483#p3483
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.