Cycle of sustenon deca equipoise and proviron

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Degas

Cycle of sustenon deca equipoise and proviron

Post by Degas »

I there my friends i need a Help.i m thinking of using This compounds sustenon deca equipoise and proviron for 14 weeks to get some reals gains.
Whats is your opinion about that.

Best regards

PS im 40 years Old 1.80 and 80kg of Wright i already used steroids a couple of times 😉

MONSTRO

Re: Cycle of sustenon deca equipoise and proviron

Post by MONSTRO »

Degas wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:53 am I there my friends i need a Help.i m thinking of using This compounds sustenon deca equipoise and proviron for 14 weeks to get some reals gains.

Best regards

PS im 40 years Old 1.80 and 80kg of Wright i already used steroids a couple of times 😉
This is a great cycle to grow , i just for 16 weeks and also add oral like M1T or Dbol to help at beginning . Have tamoxifen , dostinex and aromasin on hand if you needed . If can afford hgh 4ius post workout will help alot or instead use MK677 Natural Sarms is crazy strong . Keep us updated with results
Degas

Post by Degas »

Thanks for the Help monstro i Will buy dbol but de GH is to much for my wallet .
Best regards to all
Vision

Post by Vision »

Degas wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:53 am I there my friends i need a Help.i m thinking of using This compounds sustenon deca equipoise and proviron for 14 weeks to get some reals gains.

Best regards

To get some real gains you're going to have to nail the diet, the drugs are nothing but tools man, the tools don't make "real gains".. If you absolutely nail your diet and nutrient timing (timing timing timing) you can make some amazing changes with just about any drug within reason.
That's a lot of oil that you have going and no need for all of that.

I would run -
Sust 750mg (1mL x 3 a week) Monday-Wednesday-Friday
MastE 600mg (1mL x 3 a week) Monday-Wednesday-Friday
Nandrolone decanoate 300mg (1.5mL 1 x a week) Sunday

Get diet seriously lined up and the test/mast will make some amazing changes, the nandrolone is there for therapeutic purposes and recovery assistance, you don't need much of it.
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Degas

Post by Degas »

Hi vision thanks for your Help but masteron i always use in pré contest not for bullking...what is our vision of masteron on bullking thanks for the help.and do i added de dbol 6 weeks to quickstart ?!..
Best regards
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Masteron is a must all year round and now alot of coaches use on is clients . I try to use all my cycles . Masteron improves the potency and gains of testosterone and reduce estrogen and also gives you crazy sex drive . I also change the bolde for masteron and that way you have a test + anabolic + DHT covering all angles .
Degas

Post by Degas »

Thanks for the advice i Will try i Will Start Next week ..and i post the gains thanks for all.
Best regards
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Yes keep us updated with all details .