Did you change, did you learn a valuable lesson?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Vision

Did you change, did you learn a valuable lesson?

Post by Vision »

For those that are out of the gym and have been longing to get back in, this topic is for you..

We often fancy about what we would like to work on, where we should dedicate our time and energy or even think about what we truly need to improve on, yet at times after we fancy around the ideas or thoughts they somehow slip through the cracks and get lost in the sauce, fading away like fog and it's off to the next best idea.

Now that many of us have TRULY experienced the reality and the loss of something we most likely have all taken for granted,it's something we thought would always be there, if you're thinking about the GYM, you are not alone..
In many instances in our lives we think there's plenty of time to reevaluate or go back to a mind-set when we care too, on our own terms..
Now that things are not on our terms anymore, what have you truly been thinking about in regards to goals and personal bests with improvements?

The mere thought of "That's it when I get back in the GYM I'm gonna do this or that"? Does this sound like you and what's going on in your head as of lately, more so now than ever?

Many of us have been basically forced out of the local gyms and our goals put on hold whether we like it or not.. No more of this "Meh, I'm really gonna step it up start Monday and I mean it this time"..
This type of mindset is no longer even an option or an excuse... Sucks huh?

Have we learned our lesson? You probably regret now putting off all those things, ideas, goals or whatever we wish to call them, do you wish you had all of those opportunities back again?
Welp, you very well may get that chance again and for some it may be sooner than others and for some fortunate ones some still have access to gyms or equipment that's available to still train some how, someway..

What do you really want to work on and target now, now that we've realized a painful lesson with losing something most of us probably always thought would be there no matter what, No more of that "there's plenty of time to catch up on it" mentality..

When the time comes and you can return back to the gym, will you REALLY stay with the newly developed thought process with the thirst, desire and dreaming of making some serious changes and progress?
What do YOU plan on changing up, what are your newly reformed goals, or do you have an even bigger picture and approach to a current goal you were already in the process of completing, what are they?

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

A.font817

Re: Did you change, did you learn a valuable lesson?

Post by A.font817 »

Even tho I’m still training I’ve had a lot of time to really look at my progress I’ve made over the years and my training style. I’ve been talking with monte and once we are back to normal I’ll be doing something I’ve never done and that’s have someone coach me. I want a whole new approach on things as far as diet and training. Push myself in a new way all together. For now I’m on my same routine but I’ll be linking up with him and hopefully open my eyes to an all new way of training and dieting.