Diet

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Degas

Diet

Post by Degas »

I there my friends i Will start this new diet with the protocol that i mentcion before.wait for your reviews thanks

1-200ml white eggs 2full eggs and 1gr vitaminac
2- 150grmas red meat 200gr white rice
3- 150 gr de turquie/chicken 250gr white rice
4- 50gr de protein 50gr poreg 20gr de peanut butter
5- 300 gr white fish and salad 1gr de vitamina c
6- before sleep 200ml white eggs

Bcaas before and after training
Multivitaminas 1 breckfast and dinner
3cmp alcachofra e 3cardo Mariano

Vision

Re: Diet

Post by Vision »

What exactly is your goal, are you looking to peal down some and go for the lean dense look?
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Degas

Post by Degas »

Vision wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:43 pm What exactly is your goal, are you looking to peal down some and go for the lean dense look?
Hi there my friend yup e whant to pela down and get a more detail look and dense muscle what do you think about ir thanks for hall
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Welcome to the forum Degas.
This is a very clean diet yes probably to lose fat , because you dont have there enough calories to grow.
Why fat on 4 meal ( peanut butter ) and not in the last meal?
To get shreded i always prefer to do carbs around workout and rest of the day protein and some fat.
Degas

Post by Degas »

MONSTRO wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:15 pm Welcome to the forum Degas.
This is a very clean diet yes probably to lose fat , because you dont have there enough calories to grow.
Why fat on 4 meal ( peanut butter ) and not in the last meal?
To get shreded i always prefer to do carbs around workout and rest of the day protein and some fat.
I there monstro thanks for our reviews i use penaut butter on the 4 meal because i train after that.yes is a clean diet. I Will try this One to get more leaner
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Eat fat in meal before workout Will slow down absortion and make me feel full and not perform well .
Degas

Post by Degas »

MONSTRO wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:27 pm Eat fat in meal before workout Will slow down absortion and make me feel full and not perform well .
Thanks my friend.so what is your opinion for the best way to do it thanks for all
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Use carbs like rice before and after workout and other meals use protein with good fat source ( nuts, olive oil, peanut butter)
That way you are anabolic during workout and rest of day burning fat .
Degas

Post by Degas »

MONSTRO wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:50 pm Use carbs like rice before and after workout and other meals use protein with good fat source ( nuts, olive oil, peanut butter)
That way you are anabolic during workout and rest of day burning fat .
Thanks my friend for the help always learning 👍💪 i Will Change and i Will reaply the results for all of you my friends