Don't forget to welcome the new members! Mods, Admin, Reps, & Members alike!

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

MONSTRO

Re: Don't forget to welcome the new members! Mods, Admin, Reps, & Members alike!

Post by MONSTRO »

I have over 20 years of sales manager and earn a client is important but keep ot is even more important . Lets be a family together we are stronger

Vision

Re: Don't forget to welcome the new members! Mods, Admin, Reps, & Members alike!

Post by Vision »

Jozifp103 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:35 pm Just a friendly reminder to ALL (admin, mods, reps, & general members) to try your best to visit the Member Introductory section every now and then and welcome the new members. It really helps give a good first impression and set the tone of the forum. We are still in the process of building this place and recruiting new members so let's make this a nice, relaxed, friendly environment that people want to hang out in. It takes 30 seconds to drop in and say hello, but it's worth a lot more in value to us and the new members. I check it daily myself.

All you guys are the pioneers and founding members. You can be apart of making this place great.

wait wait... the team in the pic is missing some of the gang.. get the whole gang!
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

We are here not just to help because we dont know everything , we are here to learn to even with some beginners . Lets do team work.
Vision

Post by Vision »

MONSTRO wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:07 pm We are here not just to help because we dont know everything , we are here to learn to even with some beginners . Lets do team work.
Everyone is doing great at all aspects hitting every corner, and reaching people through many different ways, this alone shows the commitment from team PSL and all of the reps that are here for the customers, on every platform.. Everyone will be heard, no client gets left behind or unanswered..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Thanks alot for the words Vision . Team is a team
Macedog24

Post by Macedog24 »

Jozifp103 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:35 pm Just a friendly reminder to ALL (admin, mods, reps, & general members) to try your best to visit the Member Introductory section every now and then and welcome the new members. It really helps give a good first impression and set the tone of the forum. We are still in the process of building this place and recruiting new members so let's make this a nice, relaxed, friendly environment that people want to hang out in. It takes 30 seconds to drop in and say hello, but it's worth a lot more in value to us and the new members. I check it daily myself.

All you guys are the pioneers and founding members. You can be apart of making this place great.

Love it,. This is saved by the PSL right!!!