Drugs for women

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Degas

Drugs for women

Post by Degas »

I there my friends can you give me some help.my wife whant to cut down de size.but i dont now how kind of drugs that She can take with te minimal SIDE effets can you please help me thanks for all.she have 26 years old no health problems 2 years of gym.she in the past use clen.

Phill

Re: Drugs for women

Post by Phill »

Well, above all, it must be said that without a calorie-deficient diet, there are no magic drugs.

That said, clen, yohimbine, caffeine are the "safest" things.

AAS are androgenic and introducing them into a female body carries many many risks.

Sarms could be an alternative.

HGH Frag 76-191 is definitely a peptide to keep in mind.

Tyroid hormones (t3-t4) speed up your metabolism.

You already have a lot of choices, so I end the same way I started:
Count how many kcal you introduce and how much you spend, the difference makes the difference! ;)
Vision

Post by Vision »

Clens with var.. if she wants to use peds.. other than that, the kitchen..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Probably the safest AAS for women is Anavar, Primo, or Tbol. However women using AAS is somewhat delicate and there are side effects you need to watch out for. I'd say stay away from them for now until you learn more. Stick to non-hormonal fat burners. An ECA stack works very well.
Phill

Post by Phill »

In my opinion, unless the girl has "big" muscle masses to maintain, taking androgens just to lose weight is not the right way .. especially if she doesn't want side.

...so:
Jozifp103 wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:23 pm Stick to non-hormonal fat burners
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Anavar is the best option for sure. primo is good option but is injectable and if you get fake prime is a problem because injectables take time to leave the body.
My wife is using anavar 20mg day from E.P. and no negative sides ( safe to go ), and you can add some clenbuterol in women works as an anabolic to and burns fat , beggin with 20mcg and increase every week 20 until 80mcg maximum .
If you have money the best you can offer her is HGH ( for women works amazing ), 3ius per day fasted before cardio, 1kit is for one month .
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

This guys pretty much just covered every angle for you bro. But I’ll say it again to tighten up that diet for her.
Degas

Post by Degas »

Thanks for the help my friends first i Will Change the diet and after that i Will see if o Will use some Juice our not💪💪
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Degas wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:17 am Thanks for the help my friends first i Will Change the diet and after that i Will see if o Will use some Juice our not💪💪
Smart choice brother. Once she learns how to effectively manipulate her diet to reach her goals naturally, she will get so much more from the use of PEDs if she decides to go that route.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

yes to burn fat you dont need anabolics and mostly on women. Anabolics are made to build muscle and strenght , not burn fat. You can burn fat easy natural mode.