Fatigue, lack of desire, boring life? – Testosterone Therapy TRT

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Hany-Support

Fatigue, lack of desire, boring life? – Testosterone Therapy TRT

Post by Hany-Support »

Fatigue, lack of desire, boring life? – Testosterone Teraphy TRT

Why is the result of Testosterone in men important?

I will tell you the story of my protégé, who is 36 years old.

First of all, meet Michał, Michał when he talked to me at the gym, he was tired, he was depressed, he did not want to live, he had relationship problems, he went to the gym twice a week because of fatigue, in addition, he worked every day for a few hours, his diet is fast food and sweets and normal dinners. Of course, he had obesity, elevated sugar, and blood pressure problems. I remember that he told me that he had a problem to go to the third floor to the house by stairs.

When we met, he said that it was tragic with him, that he had no strength. In a nutshell, I suggested he do some research.

You won't believe what? His result was on the lower scale, it was like an 80-year-old grandfather who has no strength for anything but watching TV. After that, I recommended that he go to a doctor who deals with TRT. Endocrinologist.

Michael did so, after a month his results improved, after 3 months, he felt sensational, his quality in life improved by 200%. He started running, going to the gym 4x a week, he has sex every day. His memory has improved, he is active, which additionally gave him a promotion at work.

Sounds like a good movie. It really is. In his case, when it is not really known when he had the lowest possible Testosterone score, after he increased his life changed completely.

However, it can not be so beautiful. His doctor, after several years of school, made many mistakes during his therapy. Too high estradiol, injection once every two weeks, not normalized hormones and pressure.

Why am I writing to you about this? Because after a month he resigned from cooperation with the doctor, because, firstly, the knowledge was poor, secondly, the spending of money was huge, prescription, visits, meetings, pharmacy testosterone.

Sam asked me if I could help him, he knew that he deals with bodybuilding and "something not something" I know the subject.

Together we set him a diet, a wise dosage, and not as most doctors prescribe an injection once every two weeks, training...

Its testosterone results are in the upper limit, so it is not a steroid cycle, but a wise TRT.

Michał uses Testosterone Enanthate from Euro-Pharmacies divided into two injections a week at a dose of 50mg one.

Now Michał has lost more than 20 kilograms, runs like crazy, has more energy than not one of today's teenagers. His diabetes disappeared and his blood pressure normalized.

This is only due to him, and a wise approach to TRT. Willingness to change.

Why am I writing this post? Because I know many people aged 30-50+ who have such a problem, they do not know about TRT, and what's better, they do not even know the result of their Testosterone.

Therefore, if you need help, go ahead and write a post, and certainly I and other moderators will help you.

They will explain what and how. We are not doctors, but today's knowledge of the average doctor in this field is from 90 years (system of science), and only rich people can afford good private doctors.

I greet and serve to help ..

>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd