DarrenW29

Favourite pro and why ?

Post by DarrenW29 »

Mine bertil fox round muscle bellies and was strong

Who is yours and why ?

MONSTRO

Re: Favourite pro and why ?

Post by MONSTRO »

Alot of great athletes over this years but Ronnie was and will be the KING forever . Complete athletes and personality .

Ronnie will be the best forever
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

Greatest but not my favourite huge gut big injuries lat nerve damage Ronnie in 98 beats Ronnie 2003 at his biggest looked to pregnant and lost his look

Phill is more king better physique pleasing muscle 3D and 2011 tight waist unbeatable once the waist goes you can’t compete as seen on phill a true great who never even pushed mega doses just insulin resistant from long term hgh
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

DarrenW29 wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:49 pm Greatest but not my favourite huge gut big injuries lat nerve damage Ronnie in 98 beats Ronnie 2003 at his biggest looked to pregnant and lost his look

Phill is more king better physique pleasing muscle 3D and 2011 tight waist unbeatable once the waist goes you can’t compete as seen on phill a true great who never even pushed mega doses just insulin resistant from long term hgh
Phil low dosages , i have a friend that have access to lab analyses of Phil and shows is on over 5gr of test .

Ronnie was another level crazy v taper ( large shoulders ) unbeatable density , striations and muscle quality . Is impossible to compare someone with him . Even with huge belly he was never blocky like phil ( narrow clavicles ). Other than him only Lee Haney looks amazing to but with alot less muscle mass and hardness .
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

MONSTRO wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:25 pm
DarrenW29 wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:49 pm Greatest but not my favourite huge gut big injuries lat nerve damage Ronnie in 98 beats Ronnie 2003 at his biggest looked to pregnant and lost his look

Phil low dosages , i have a friend that have access to lab analyses of Phil and shows is on over 5gr of test .

Ronnie was another level crazy v taper ( large shoulders ) unbeatable density , striations and muscle quality . Is impossible to compare someone with him . Even with huge belly he was never blocky like phil ( narrow clavicles ). Other than him only Lee Haney looks amazing to but with alot less muscle mass and hardness .
Good point here Ronnie still trains for the love of the sport even with injuries
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Dexter Jackson was always my favorite. He always had such round and full muscles and such a tight and symmetrical physique. He managed to keep control of his mid section and never really had bubble gut issues even late in his career. I think he deserved more Mr O wins.
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

Jozifp103 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:49 pm Dexter Jackson was always my favorite. He always had such round and full muscles and such a tight and symmetrical physique. He managed to keep control of his mid section and never really had bubble gut issues even late in his career. I think he deserved more Mr O wins.
It’s incredible how long he competed looking amazing and training smart to not get injury’s that’s a very good pro there will never be another Dexter Jackson in are lifetime who won the amount of shows he did

Legend
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Jozifp103 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:49 pm Dexter Jackson was always my favorite. He always had such round and full muscles and such a tight and symmetrical physique. He managed to keep control of his mid section and never really had bubble gut issues even late in his career. I think he deserved more Mr O wins.
Dexter is no doubt a super athlete and one of the best ever but he as no size for a real Mr O ( Open bodybuilding ) is almost a 212 and a huge example is Hadi beat him . is waist is never tight and small for is frame ( middle of is torso is smaller than is lower abs ). deserves more Mr O? i think he only wins that because Jay look really bad . I never beat a normal Ronnie, jay, Phil .
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

A close second for me would be Kevin Levrone. The guy was truly gifted. He put on muscle effortlessly. He was one of the only bodybuilders who could actually GROW during contest prep. He is a prime example of genetic superiority. Somehow he never won Mr. O.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Jozifp103 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:01 am A close second for me would be Kevin Levrone. The guy was truly gifted. He put on muscle effortlessly. He was one of the only bodybuilders who could actually GROW during contest prep. He is a prime example of genetic superiority. Somehow he never won Mr. O.
Yes for sure Kevin and Flex Wheeler are blessed with amazing genetics , even Chris Cormier but they are good examples of not doing all to is limits like Ronnie did, Dorian did. Kevin lives as a normal human during most part of the year and when he decide compete he begin is prep with a bulking ( since he lose alot of muscle being off ). Thats why he build muscle on contest prep.