First CYCLE

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Hany-Support

First CYCLE

Post by Hany-Support »

The first cycle should look for sure on Testosterone,
in addition, if we want to go down from the first cycle and do unlocking, I see no other option than using Propionate for the best results.

In my opinion, such a cycle should then last a minimum of 16 weeks.
Some people want to do cycles of 8 weeks and OFF, does it make sense?

Now let's think about how long does it take to build muscle? Will we build enough muscles in 2 months?
If you are counting on more than 5 kg, there is no chance. You would have to be a real beginner, but even without steroids you could do it.

Muscle building takes years, not 2 months.. You will build something, but I don't think that's why you want to doping and rather expect better results :)

We cannot speed up the body's physiological processes - we can only help it by sleeping much more, because it is during sleep that changes occur during muscle building and fat burning.

That's why I think the first cycle should last a minimum of 16 weeks, it may make sense, because in 4 months we will definitely build something more and there will be no such brothel in hormones if you were to go OFF after 8 weeks..

Second, how best to do this? This is the 16th week of HE, then we go to the BRIDGE (reducing the dose) and rest for a while, or continue the second cycle. Everything depends on your expectations and body fatigue :)

First cycle: I believe it should be solo Testosterone, this time you will learn to control estradiol, prolactin. You should already have training and diet before the cycle, and be able to stick to it. So that there is no situation that you train for a month at the gym and start doping, or you don't know how to properly keep macronutrients Protein, Carbohydrates, Fat on the funds, but you're already going to buy funds, OR you don't know how to train properly, progress, don't you have a training plan, and you start doping..

Totally pointless waste of resources.

Second spare, why Propionate? (Short ester) Because if you react badly in the first 2-3 weeks, you get rashes, illnesses, I don't know inflammation, or you just react badly, you can come off Propionate a lot quicker because it stays in the body for a shorter period of time.

In addition, you will start to build faster, because it will get into your body faster, and you will definitely feel it more strongly.

If you are afraid of needles, put the subject aside, because doping is primarily injections..

Doses for the first cycle should not exceed 350mg.

>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd