First real cycle. log and questions

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

MattDamon47

Re: First real cycle. log and questions

Post by MattDamon47 »

Sounds good thanks!. I just upped the tbol to 40mgs today. Going to finally get a proper leg session in. Ill see how I feel over the next couple weeks and then look into upping the test. I'm staying away from anadrol and Dbol. Both just make me throw up lol. Tbol and anavar are my go to. I took superdrol back in the day with no nausea sides just a lot of heat. Anyone with experience with m1t?

:evil: WWMDD :twisted:
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Im the king of orals :lol: , in the beggining i use alot because afraid of nedlles :lol:

Yes i love anadrol but hard to eat ( use ghrp6 or ml677)
Dbol on bulking is king , you feel great and can eat well
Superdrol is even better than anadrol for fulness, hardness amazing
M1T is the king , amazing gains , size strenght with low dose and super cheap
MattDamon47

Post by MattDamon47 »

Weight: 196 morning 198 evening
Body fat 12-15%

The gym workouts have a made a huge difference. Body is changing weekly .Decided to lower the tbol back to 20mgs and added 25 mgs of proviron along side.
250mg test weekly
250mg deca weekly
20mg Tbol daily
25mg proviron daily
.5 arimidex Mon wed Fri
20mgs nolva daily
.5 caber twice a week
20mgs carderine on workout days

Gyno surgery hopefully at the end of the year but so far there at least not getting bigger lol

Health supps: 3 fishoil twice a day, Carditone 1 to 2 times a day as needed, 1 to 2 baby aspirin per day as needed, 4000 iu d3 daily, multi V daily

Any other changes. Remember I already have bad gyno so I can really push it with certain compounds yet. Thank you
MattDamon47

Post by MattDamon47 »

Oh I just ordered 4 more bottles of test, 2 more bottles of deca and some superdrol just for the he'll of it. Maybe find a quick place for it next cycle or stop tbol and wait and few weeks and add superdrol. I'm nervous about upping the test and controlling the estro.
Vision

Post by Vision »

MattDamon47 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:43 am Oh I just ordered 4 more bottles of test, 2 more bottles of deca and some superdrol just for the he'll of it. Maybe find a quick place for it next cycle or stop tbol and wait and few weeks and add superdrol. I'm nervous about upping the test and controlling the estro.
I like your approach with having concerns about ramping test, you have some solid points here. You should and need to be concerned about sensitivities and learning how to listen for them and watching the curves..

I would suggest upping the test, its worth it, at 250 you really won't see that much of a change in estro sides.. 500 is more a really good dose for just about any body, even a seasoned vet.
I would suggest 500 test, 300 deca, 20-30mg SD and .5 of adex every 3-4 days.

You will be glad you used 500mg in stead of 250. 250 is just barely putting you on the high end of a supratherapeutic dosages.
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Sometimes up the test dont lead to more estrogen , remember the goal is to keep testosterone much higher than estrogen , so up the test will increase alot the test and maybe not estrogen. I check this when im using 2gr test with no estro sides and i reduce dose to 750mg and in 2 days i got sensative nipples ( because i have reduced the test and estrogen keep the same as when on 2gr , and the ratio test low/ estro high give me sides .

So always be careful when reduce the dosages of test
MattDamon47

Post by MattDamon47 »

Ok ill give it a "shot" lol. Ill up the test to 500mgs. Prolly keep deca at 250. I dont see 50mgs more making a difference. Ill up the proviron to 50mgs daily. The recovery on deca is insane. I've never been able to recover from an intense leg workout so quickly. The carderine is awesome as well. I think everyone should have it in there stack. Excited to see what the next few months brings. I've been on 200mgs of trt since March 11. And started the 250 test 250 deca a month ago. I think I should be good for another 3 months on cycle since I've been pretty mild on dosages and quite aggressive on the health side of things. Thank you again
MattDamon47

Post by MattDamon47 »

1 and a 1/2 cc quad shot shouldnt be a problem right? Or should I split it up?
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

The perfect method is 1ml per per shoot and place, but 1,5 is good to go , split only on more than 2ml .
MattDamon47

Post by MattDamon47 »

Ok so i have my syringe ready for tomorrow. So it will be 250 test 125 deca twice a week. I dropped the tbol because was seemingly give me more gyno symtoms. So whether it was fake or just somehow that rise in overall dosage made that effect I'm just at the 50mgs of proviron. Has anyone heard of nolvadex ability to block estrogen degrade over time?