First real cycle. log and questions

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Phill

Re: First real cycle. log and questions

Post by Phill »

if your hormone levels have been stable for a couple of weeks, take blood tests to see your estrogen levels and possibly correct with the AI dose.

MattDamon47

Post by MattDamon47 »

If infant control the estro on 1mg eod of arimidex and 40mgs daily of nolva then I'm going to lower my dose. If I need More then that its not worth it.
:evil: WWMDD :twisted:
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Use anti estrogen only when you need it. Is not healthier and will reduce your cycle gains . I suffer alot in the past using alot of them, joint pain, tiredness , and hinder all my gains . dont do it.

Only have on hand before any cycle.
MattDamon47

Post by MattDamon47 »

Gonna drop my test to 400mgs a week and see how that goes. Deca is still 250 mgs. My recovery is rediclous with the deca. I heal from a workout in like 2 days. Even legs. I've had to go from push pull legs to a bro split to get sore. Sitting at 202 currently. 4 meals a day. Final meal is just steak and veggies. Was taking mk677 again but the water retention became too much after two weeks. Carderine is 20mgs pre workout. Love that stuff.
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

MattDamon47 wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:04 am Gonna drop my test to 400mgs a week and see how that goes. Deca is still 250 mgs. My recovery is rediclous with the deca. I heal from a workout in like 2 days. Even legs. I've had to go from push pull legs to a bro split to get sore. Sitting at 202 currently. 4 meals a day. Final meal is just steak and veggies. Was taking mk677 again but the water retention became too much after two weeks. Carderine is 20mgs pre workout. Love that stuff.
I would seriously consider getting blood work. Assuming you're in the US I can help you get private blood work done very easily. Going by "feel" is not a good way to assess your situation. Your estrogen might not be high at all...in fact it could even be low. Low estrogen makes you feel like shit as well. But without blood work we really don't know. If your estro is already low, then lowering your test dose will only take it lower if you don't adjust your AI dose as well.

Also...don't worry too much about feeling sore. Soreness is not necessarily an indicator of an effective workout. I hardly ever get sore anymore unless I completely change my routine then I get sore for a few days but eventually my body gets used to the new routine and I no longer get sore.

Seriously, hit me up about the blood work...it costs $50 - $80 and will give you serious peace of mind so you know what's going on. I'd be happy to walk you through ordering it and everything.
MattDamon47

Post by MattDamon47 »

Ok how do I go about it? I've yet to do online bloods.
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

MattDamon47 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:18 am Ok how do I go about it? I've yet to do online bloods.
If you have a Labcorp close by use: PrivateMDlabs.com and order: Hormone Panel with Testosterone LC/MS-MS - $75.99

If you have a Quest Diagnistics near you use Labsmd.com and order Hormone Panel for Females (yes females) - $75.99

All you do is order, pay online, choose the location you want to go to for the blood work, print the requisition form and walk into that location anytime you want with no appointment. Hand them the form and say you have no insurance and you pre-paid for the labs. You'll be in and out in 10 mins and the results are emailed to you in a few days.
MattDamon47

Post by MattDamon47 »

UPDATE:
WEIGHT: 205
150MG TEST
200MG DECA
30MG ANAVAR Daily
6.25mg Aromasin daily

I have decided to stay around 205lbs for a bit and remomp. Tried a bunch of different combos. Currently decided to order more Var it works well with my body. Test will go no higher then 200mgs. Deca may increase up to 300 or 400mgs. Var will at least go to 50mgs. I also have masteron on hand. Any suggestion welcome.
Phill

Post by Phill »

if your goal is just maintenance, i would save anavar for rainy days.
and even deca at such low dosages I'm not sure what it could do.
cruise on test-only for a while and plan a next blast

I take a lot of AI, but with only 150mg of test, all that aromasin seems too much.
did you have blood work?
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Like Phil said if you can do blood work and until then use a blast of only test until you decide. Dont ever abuse on anti estrogen because not only kills gains than cause stress on liver.