Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

MattDamon47

First real cycle. log and questions

Post by MattDamon47 »

Hey guys new here. Seems like a pretty legit forum. Soo a little history:
Height: 5'11
Weight: 185-190
Body fat guess: 12-15 percent
Training experience 15 years but for sports.

Anyway I've actually only been training again the last 12 weeks seriously. Former drug problems.Starting weight 167 pounds. I went on trt with a test dose of 100 miligrams a week after testing at 450 of total test. Then 4 weeks later bumped it 120 of T and started feeling a little better this put me in the high 700 hundreds. Stayed at 120 for 4 weeks. Then changed docs and bumped me to 200mgs a week now with .5 anastrozole twice a week.. Now I have added a few goodies myself and put myself on trt instead. I'm also on just 25 miligrams of proviron and 30 miligrams of mk677 Mon wed Fri.

So now onto my current mini blast plans. I'm gonna keep my test the same but I'm adding 200mgs of Nadrolone decanoate for the next 12 weeks and I have turinibol as well. I was thinking at 20 to 40 miligrams a day for 4 to 8 weeks.

So cycle is:
200 test c
200 deca
20-40 of tbol.
Mk677 3 times a week at 30 mgs
Proviron 25 miligrams

Questions if im already on the proviron can that be continued with the tbol or should I only do 1 or the other. All input is welcome.

:evil: WWMDD :twisted:
A.font817

Re: First real cycle. log and questions

Post by A.font817 »

MattDamon47 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:37 am Hey guys new here. Seems like a pretty legit forum. Soo a little history:

Anyway I've actually only been training again the last 12 weeks seriously. Former drug problems.Starting weight 167 pounds. I went on trt with a test dose of 100 miligrams a week after testing at 450 of total test. Then 4 weeks later bumped it 120 of T and started feeling a little better this put me in the high 700 hundreds. Stayed at 120 for 4 weeks. Then changed docs and bumped me to 200mgs a week now with .5 anastrozole twice a week.. Now I have added a few goodies myself and put myself on trt instead. I'm also on just 25 miligrams of proviron and 30 miligrams of mk677 Mon wed Fri.

So now onto my current mini blast plans. I'm gonna keep my test the same but I'm adding 200mgs of Nadrolone decanoate for the next 12 weeks and I have turinibol as well. I was thinking at 20 to 40 miligrams a day for 4 to 8 weeks.

So cycle is:
200 test c
200 deca
20-40 of tbol.
Proviron 25 miligrams

Questions if im already on the proviron can that be continued with the tbol or should I only do 1 or the other. All input is welcome.
When is the next time you go for blood work for your dr? If I was on trt by dr and still had blood work check up I think I’d skip the deca and hit npp. It’ll be out of your system faster than deca and to me it’s just a better compound. Yes it’s kind of “the same”, but for me I don’t get the bloat, my dick still works, and I don’t get the start of gyno at low to mild doses like with deca.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

If this is your first cycle , you should beggin with low doses because all the receptors are fresh , but at same time is the cycle you will get best results if all on point.

VERY IMPORTANT: you need to have the 3 basics on point, training hard and intense, perfect diet and complete rest 8 hours minimum.

Cycle to beggin:
Test 500mg week
Deca 400mg week
Dianabol 30mg day
Proviron 50mg day
MK677 20/25mg day

proviron is used mostly to enhanced test and control some estrogen. Mk 677 is to be used every day to increase your natural hgh level (you will love it )
Vision

Post by Vision »

MattDamon47 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:37 am Hey guys new here. Seems like a pretty legit forum. Soo a little history:

So cycle is:
200 test c
200 deca
20-40 of tbol.
Proviron 25 miligrams

You can run proviron the whole time, even during PCT.. its a great complimentary drug.
It works its magic through other drugs, its signature is not seen on its own, however with other drugs it can make there expression even greater!

on top of the AAS forum there is a great article about proviron and how it works, with studies.
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MattDamon47

Post by MattDamon47 »

Thanks for the responses. So as far at trt I'm no longer going through a clinic. im going to do it myself for now. Let me explain my reasons for the dosages. I have prior gyno from the prohomone days so I'm very sensitive to more gyno. I'm saving for surgery at the moment. So at 200mgs of test is where I can manage it without going crazy on a.i's. I'm actually going to add Nolva at 10 to 20mgs to try and lower my a.I dosage. As for the deca I have bad shoulders and I'm hoping that will help me out so I can lift heavier. And I'm using Tbol because dbol and anadrol make me sick as fuck. Hoping Tbol will be different. Andd as far as the mk I dose it the same way most of the modern guys dose there gh. 3 heavy pulses for the higher igf1spike and to help control my blood suger from getting out of hand. Ill be getting a blood glucose tester soon to confirm and I have blood work coming back in 3 days so ill know a lot more then.
TheChad

Post by TheChad »

So cycle is:
200 test c
200 deca
20-40 of tbol.
Proviron 25 miligrams

Looks good but I would kick that Deca up too 300 or 400mgs a week and for sure add the Tbol in at 40mgs a day for 4 to 6 weeks.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

I know im very old school but for first cycle you need basic stuff and mostly the ones that gives you more results : Test , deca, dbol . keep it simple and focus on good diet and hard training
MattDamon47

Post by MattDamon47 »

Update

Current weight 194

Finally had my first gym workout! Felt awesome! Now i can make some serious progress. Anyway. I dropped the mk after I started getting carpal tunnel symtoms and adema. It seem like 2- 3 weeks is the max you can stay on. So I'm going to weight 10 to 14 days and start it again and play around with the dosing. Or just get actual gh. Not sure if i need it at this level but I have bad shoulders so I'm undecided. Just worried about my insulin sensitivity. So current cycle:
250 test c still
250 deca
20mgs tbol daily. No sides so bumping it up to 40mgs tomorrow
Total will be 780 mgs combined gear per week.

Just ordered some mast as well. Gonna throw that in at 200mgs after the tbol. Also considering upping the test to 500mgs.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Yes the most important part is up the test to 500mg ( safest and healthier steroid, so if you up something always up test dose )
Tbol go slowly to 30mg and only to 40 when 30 dont work.

Increase everything slowly .

If you are using test deca tbol why you use masteron ? you will not compete? and in suck low dose test you dont need anti estrogen so.

If your goal is bulk focus on test , deca, dbol or anadrol
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

MONSTRO wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:23 pm Yes the most important part is up the test to 500mg ( safest and healthier steroid, so if you up something always up test dose )
Tbol go slowly to 30mg and only to 40 when 30 dont work.

Increase everything slowly .

If you are using test deca tbol why you use masteron ? you will not compete? and in suck low dose test you dont need anti estrogen so.

If your goal is bulk focus on test , deca, dbol or anadrol
I’m with my man monstro here. I’d save the mast for another cycle my man