FIRST STEPS BEFORE THE CYCLE

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Hany-Support

FIRST STEPS BEFORE THE CYCLE

Post by Hany-Support »

At the beginning, make sure that you can set up a training plan, maintain a diet every day, know how to eat, how much protein, carbohydrates, fats you need in your diet on anabolic agents to use the potential of being on Doping.

Have you read all the side effects? If not do it now. You can read the leaflet on the Internet from the pharmacy Testosterone.

Do you know why I use testosterone? If you have trouble producing your own, and if this is the case, you may have to use Testosterone for the rest of your life.

You must bear in mind that you may be in a group of people who will have problems with unlocking. Just because your friend succeeded doesn't mean you have to. Everyone is different, you have to take into account that when you enter doping, you may have to use it for the rest of your life.

Did you perform preventive examinations before the cycle? There is no research, you don't know what parameters to return to when unlocking.
This will tell you if your pituitary gland and testicles are currently producing too little sperm. (Searching for a problem)

Going OFF (Unblocking yourself) may be associated with a decrease in self-confidence, entering states of depression, etc. I'm not scaring you, I'm telling you to make the right decision.

Are you ready to spend money on preventive examinations, measures, syringes, needles, prophylactic drugs on the cycle?

First basic examinations before the cycle:
-LH
-FSH
-TSH
-Estradiol
-Prolactin
-Morphology
-Free testosterone
-Total testosterone.

During the cycle and after 2 weeks:
-Estradiol
-Prolactin

Will you be able to inject yourself every day or every few days?
Don't think here and now with emotions, but think what will happen in 10-20 years :)

>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd