Free sample blitz cycle give-away's ::HERE:: By PSL

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

cdubw44

Re: Free sample blitz cycle give-away's ::HERE:: By PSL

Post by cdubw44 »

AZChillin’ wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 3:25 am Hey guys! New to this scene but excited to get started and fortunate to have come across this forum 🙏🏽. Being a newbie to this can be overwhelming with all the different gear, dosages, PCT and etc. I’m 39 and been lifting off and on for the past 2yrs. After dropping down from 250 (desk job weight) down to 200 (not a lazy ass anymore weight) over the past year, I finally feel I can officially get started to reach and achieve the best results.

Definitely would love to win some free gear but regardless, I’m sure I will get all the information and suggestions from this forum and what’s needed to hit this goal. Stay safe everyone and hit those gyms hard on reopening week! 💪🏽
Jesus you dropped 50 lbs in a year? That’s awesome, nice dedication from you!

cdubw44

Post by cdubw44 »

Slicer wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 4:30 am
cdubw44 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 1:21 am
Slicer wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 6:30 pm

-AWAY'S ::HERE:: BY PSL
by Slicer » Wed May 13, 2020 8:50 am

Good I would say I eat salad chicken eggs and steak once in a while and have one cheat day or meal a week really no carbs maybe 25 or so a day no more then 50 expect cheat meal and of course protein shakes in diet with some peanut butter and fruit. Also eat fish. When I was younger I could not get above 200 now hard to get to eat stubborn belly fat. Any suggestions. I also eat some almonds and other nuts like a hand full and some beef jerky as a snack around 10 and 2 wanted to add don't go much over 2000 to 2500 calories sorry I wanted to add this and use the quote I apologise for the double post
Have you started your cycle or on a trt dose? My coach won’t let me eat peanut butter, nuts or have a cheat day. I do get a re-feed week every month when I can get more cals in but it still has to be healthy. God I want a burger so bad
I am on sus var and and low dose hgh will be on PCT soon also will do gw on PCT gw501516.
Awe! How is the Hgh treating you? I have not ventured down that ally yet!
AZChillin’

Post by AZChillin’ »

cdubw44 wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 2:36 am
AZChillin’ wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 3:25 am Hey guys! New to this scene but excited to get started and fortunate to have come across this forum 🙏🏽. Being a newbie to this can be overwhelming with all the different gear, dosages, PCT and etc. I’m 39 and been lifting off and on for the past 2yrs. After dropping down from 250 (desk job weight) down to 200 (not a lazy ass anymore weight) over the past year, I finally feel I can officially get started to reach and achieve the best results.

Definitely would love to win some free gear but regardless, I’m sure I will get all the information and suggestions from this forum and what’s needed to hit this goal. Stay safe everyone and hit those gyms hard on reopening week! 💪🏽
Jesus you dropped 50 lbs in a year? That’s awesome, nice dedication from you!

Thank man! It’s crazy how much diet really plays a HUGE role, granted it was boring eating the same stuff over and over again but I dropped the weight and have kept it off. Makes me really appreciate my cheat meals for sure lol
Slicer

Post by Slicer »

cdubw44 wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 2:38 am
Slicer wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 4:30 am
cdubw44 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 1:21 am
Have you started your cycle or on a trt dose? My coach won’t let me eat peanut butter, nuts or have a cheat day. I do get a re-feed week every month when I can get more cals in but it still has to be healthy. God I want a burger so bad
I am on sus var and and low dose hgh will be on PCT soon also will do gw on PCT gw501516.
Awe! How is the Hgh treating you? I have not ventured down that ally yet!
So far so good I am on 2 iu a day I will probably go up to four or five after a month or two seems to help with recovery and energy
Vision

Post by Vision »

Lets keep this going... WHO TRULY WANTS THIS OPPORTUNITY????
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Slicer

Post by Slicer »

Just wondering what's going on here when does the give away happen just curious. No rush just have not heard of anything
Vision

Post by Vision »

Slicer wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:40 pm Just wondering what's going on here when does the give away happen just curious. No rush just have not heard of anything
The free giveaway has been started and if you are interested let me know where you stand ;)
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

4 blitz cycles, any members gets to pick one that he or she is interested in sampling.
Have you always wanted to try Euro-Pharmacies; The most legendary and iconic Pharma-group in the entire anabolic circuit world wide? Welp, now is your chance..

We, our team here at PSL "myself,other representatives and even sponsored athletes will discuss and select one member for cycle entree". Tell us why we should consider you , provide us with some brief information on your plans/goals.

Creativity and uniqueness goes a long way, having said that what could also score you some more points for consideration is referring friends here to the message forum X-steroids.com. https://x-steroids.com/category/blog/
Additionally, if you refer any friends to the ~ Anabolic Revolution "Sponsored by X-steroids.com" ~ FB page https://www.facebook.com/groups/2599597616951957/ will be huge for you..

If you really want to grab our attention, have friends refer other friends as well.
Although this isn't necessary for entree, it will just put you in a better position for consideration, because short blitz give away stacks like these below go quick.

So, tell us why we should consider YOU!

Here's what we have for you -

1) Test prop 100mg 10mL vial x 3 plus 150 winny 10mg tabs 150ct

2) Test prop 100mg 10mL vial x 3 plus 150 Dbol10g tabs 150ct

3) Tren-ace 100mg 10mL vial x 3 plus winny 10mg tabs 150ct

4) Var 10mg tabs 150ct

Have fun..

Today is so easy to get free stuff, in this lifsyle we all need support and here you have it without to much effort . Lets go
Slicer

Post by Slicer »

Vision wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:54 am
Slicer wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:40 pm Just wondering what's going on here when does the give away happen just curious. No rush just have not heard of anything
The free giveaway has been started and if you are interested let me know where you stand ;)
I stand here bro just want some lean muscle been waiting to here back from someone I thought you post say your first etc. Like I did and you guys picked people so figured I asked what was going on gl all and good future gains
Vision

Post by Vision »

Slicer wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:39 pm
Vision wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:54 am
I stand here bro just want some lean muscle been waiting to here back from someone I thought you post say your first etc. Like I did and you guys picked people so figured I asked what was going on gl all and good future gains
DONE..... LETS DO THIS BRUTHA!
PM me.....
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru