Free sample blitz cycle give-away's ::HERE:: By PSL

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Chandomcweazy

Re: Free sample blitz cycle give-away's ::HERE:: By PSL

Post by Chandomcweazy »

I would love a sample , #2 would be perfect. I'm losing a good chunk of weight and that would put me in the state I need to be. I'm about 6 weeks in and 30lbs down . About to take 2 weeks off and hit a full cycle.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Chandomcweazy would be great if you can post your evolution here on forum with pictures
Chandomcweazy

Post by Chandomcweazy »

I think # is actually what I was referring too. Tren and winny combo. That's what I have been running with great results. I had my bloods done before cycle,and have bloods this week so I will know how good things really have gone. Besides a few minor issues all had been well. I think I over did my cycle support and had a bit of a bladder issue but all seems well now.
I'm not 100% comfortable posting pics yet of my body. I still have a ways to go. I think after my next cycle I will really have something to show off. I was always warned about tren but knock on wood so far so good. Forsure will be running again. The EP line winny is spot on as well
Chandomcweazy

Post by Chandomcweazy »

I would gladly post bloods and numbers from the bloods on here , They recorded my starting weight and will be taking my weight nokw as well. My test came from my TRT clinic but all others came from EP .
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Would be great my friend . But if you can do using all produts from EP would be even better
Chandomcweazy

Post by Chandomcweazy »

I am switching too 100% EP brand. After running numbers and seeing results I can't justifie paying to go to a trt clinic. It made sense when I started but I could run 1 or 2 more compounds foe the same price.
Blxxded5

Post by Blxxded5 »

Damn I wish I was a member of the forum when this was going on.I absolutely love this group and I spend ALOT of time reading posts.Thanks for having me fellas💪
Slicer

Post by Slicer »

It's starts today boys with prop will run winny and maybe lil car last 6 to 8 weeks the kid thing not happening so fuck it run it
Phill

Post by Phill »

Slicer wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:24 am It's starts today boys with prop will run winny and maybe lil car last 6 to 8 weeks the kid thing not happening so fuck it run it
well, keep us updated
Slicer

Post by Slicer »

Will do how much propionate you think I should do daily also throwing in NPP and maybe test e mid cycle