Free sample blitz cycle give-away's ::HERE:: By PSL

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Vision

Free sample blitz cycle give-away's ::HERE:: By PSL

Post by Vision »

Like I told you, a little birdie told me that we would be having some FREE give away's..
I would never lie.. When I mention something I always come through.. I promise!

Ok, here's what we have lined up..

4 blitz cycles, any members gets to pick one that he or she is interested in sampling.
Have you always wanted to try Euro-Pharmacies; The most legendary and iconic Pharma-group in the entire anabolic circuit world wide? Welp, now is your chance..

We, our team here at PSL "myself,other representatives and even sponsored athletes will discuss and select one member for cycle entree". Tell us why we should consider you , provide us with some brief information on your plans/goals.

Creativity and uniqueness goes a long way, having said that what could also score you some more points for consideration is referring friends here to the message forum X-steroids.com. https://x-steroids.com/category/blog/
Additionally, if you refer any friends to the ~ Anabolic Revolution "Sponsored by X-steroids.com" ~ FB page https://www.facebook.com/groups/2599597616951957/ will be huge for you..

If you really want to grab our attention, have friends refer other friends as well.
Although this isn't necessary for entree, it will just put you in a better position for consideration, because short blitz give away stacks like these below go quick.

So, tell us why we should consider YOU!

Here's what we have for you -

1) Test prop 100mg 10mL vial x 3 plus 150 winny 10mg tabs 150ct

2) Test prop 100mg 10mL vial x 3 plus 150 Dbol10g tabs 150ct

3) Tren-ace 100mg 10mL vial x 3 plus winny 10mg tabs 150ct

4) Var 10mg tabs 150ct

Have fun..

Oh, one last thing.. START NOW,TODAY!!!

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Phill

Re: Free sample blitz cycle give-away's ::HERE:: By PSL

Post by Phill »

An applause!!!

come guys, ahead with your subscriptions.
we are waiting for you!

..or in the hope that nobody will arrive, I take everything for myself :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Vision

Post by Vision »

Phill wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 10:44 am An applause!!!

we are waiting for you!

..or in the hope that nobody will arrive, I take everything for myself :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
^^^ He's not joking, he will use up all those oils and orals in one weeks time too..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Phill

Post by Phill »

Vision wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 11:03 am
Phill wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 10:44 am An applause!!!

we are waiting for you!

^^^ He's not joking, he will use up all those oils and orals in one weeks time too..
you have all been warned!

step forward now or keep silent forever
cdubw44

Post by cdubw44 »

Oh here its is! Someone better stop Phill from jacking all of this. I wonder if i still have a facebook account or friends.
cdubw44

Post by cdubw44 »

Hell, I will start you off. I am an older gentleman at 43 who is newer to this world. I had tremendous success on my 1st run being able to add muscle and loss fat at around 230 lbs and 6' 4". Getting the diet part down was critical for me and found around 3100 cals is my sweet spot. My body fat % went from probably 23% down to 18% in 3 months and now can almost see abs. I really want to achieve that elite level of shreddedness and size. I know right, the holy grail of most people goals. When baseball starts up and my friends actually can see my progress we will see if i can get a bunch of jacked up old man baseball team on here. Good luck guys!
PharmaMen

Post by PharmaMen »

...is this real, bro? :shock:
cdubw44

Post by cdubw44 »

PharmaMen wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 7:44 am ...is this real, bro? :shock:
Yes dude!
cdubw44

Post by cdubw44 »

Apparently nobody likes free samples! It doesn’t take that long to say a little about yourself. You will find most of the guys and gals on here are really supportive. You would be amazed at what sponsors will do to help you out and this is a amazing opportunity. I get it if you’re on the fence or think it can’t be real or they would never pick me. I was once there and then you decide to pull the trigger then surprise a nice little blitz waiting for you.
Heavy Hitter

Post by Heavy Hitter »

cdubw44 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 2:09 pm Hell, I will start you off. I am an older gentleman at 43 who is newer to this world. I had tremendous success on my 1st run being able to add muscle and loss fat at around 230 lbs and 6' 4". Getting the diet part down was critical for me and found around 3100 cals is my sweet spot. My body fat % went from probably 23% down to 18% in 3 months and now can almost see abs. I really want to achieve that elite level of shreddedness and size. I know right, the holy grail of most people goals. When baseball starts up and my friends actually can see my progress we will see if i can get a bunch of jacked up old man baseball team on here. Good luck guys!
You lost weight on 3100 cals daily? Your a big dues and must have a screaming metabolism. Sounds like this cycle might be right up your alley