From MACHO to gay!

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

MONSTRO

From MACHO to gay!

Post by MONSTRO »

Bodybuilder in gym look MACHO and on stage look´s gay!

I love bodybuilding more than 90% of you I can guaranteed . Bodybuilding saves my live, because I born with a physical disease and when I start on gym I got better and since that day I never skip one workout even in my honey moon .
When I enter a gym is something special , I love to be there , I love to train heavy and hard feeling the pain and the sweat with pleasure and like I said on title I look like a real MACHO MAN , screaming , sweating and with huge muscles . This is what I love in this sport .

For me diet never was hard because since childe I always love chicken breast and rice and I also love the food manipulation from bulking to cutting . I only start competing at 2018 but since I begin workout I do at least one time year a prep like the ones to go compete with depleting / loading and I love the process to .
And all this steps like training, do diet, do cutting phase like when we go on stage I love them all and looks like something hardcore and painful but looks real MAN .

When we move to the last step of the process : go on stage almost naked , covered of oil and doing posing routine that looks like a bailarina . Sorry to say but this look´s super mega gay.

Why we go from the ANIMAL in the gym to the GAY on stage ?

Jozifp103

Re: From MACHO to gay!

Post by Jozifp103 »

Hahaha I have no actual comment on this I just love your outlook on this.

MONSTRO

Re: From MACHO to gay!

Post by MONSTRO »

Jozifp103 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:55 am Hahaha I have no actual comment on this I just love your outlook on this.

This one was only to have fun . we need to smile sometimes