Frustrating Questions

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Push50

Frustrating Questions

Post by Push50 »

I have to ask! What is one of the dumbest questions that you have been asked about working out?

I work in an industry with a lot of drivers. Local sort but long hours, 12 - 16 hours days. Very sedentary jobs. All of them that know me, know that I work out. In the last three weeks I have had 6 guys come to me and ask," Why can't I see my abs, I work them 3 days a week". Now this might not be a completely stupid question, but just as a estimate, I would say that not a single one of the guys that have come to me have been less than 30% bodyfat. To me that makes this a very dumb question.
Last edited by Push50 on Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hany-Support

Re: Dumb Questions

Post by Hany-Support »

Push50 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:35 pm I have to ask! What is one of the dumbest questions that you have been asked about working out?

I work in an industry with a lot of drivers. Local sort but long hours, 12 - 16 hours days. Very sedentary jobs. All of them that know me, know that I work out. In the last three weeks I have had 6 guys come to me and ask," Why can't I see my abs, I work them 3 days a week". Now this might not be a completely stupid question, but just as a estimate, I would say that not a single one of the guys that have come to me have been less than 30% bodyfat. To me that makes this a very dumb question.
Hah :D Good question,
Specifically, it comes from lack of knowledge.

Someone who starts will not be as experienced as you, I believe that there are no stupid questions, you need to explain to everyone, and good will come back

I remember myself at the beginning when I was a kid and started wondering why I didn't have a visible six pack since if I was skinny and I was doing abs day after day.

However, if I had to say, the stupidest question I've ever gotten was how much to take to look good and have a six pack. As if that had any connection. If 1000mg of Testosterone made eating McDonald's in excess every day make me cut :D
>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd