HGH over 15ius is the game changer?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

MONSTRO

HGH over 15ius is the game changer?

Post by MONSTRO »

GH15 change information about cycles , anabolic matrix ( GH, Insulin , Trenbolone, Test)

Lets be clear is over 15ius the game changer? with Insulin ( over 150ius )

MrFist

Re: HGH over 15ius is the game changer?

Post by MrFist »

MONSTRO wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 10:01 pm GH15 change information about cycles , anabolic matrix ( GH, Insulin , Trenbolone, Test)

I don’t see how it would be any more beneficial that 4-6iu’s daily. Just like protein, your body can only process and absorb so much at one time.
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

MONSTRO wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 10:01 pm GH15 change information about cycles , anabolic matrix ( GH, Insulin , Trenbolone, Test)

I hope there are some people here who can chime in on this. We're mostly just regular guys here who don't compete for a living and have no need to run such a high dose. Most of us can't really afford to. Same goes with Slin. Some amateurs and recreational bodybuilders use it but the majority of us don't use it because we either aren't at that level yet, or find it to be a bit too risky for someone who just trains recreationally and has no aspirations to compete.

But I am interested to hear from guys who run these high doses of growth and Slin because I would really like to know if those are the true game changers that separate the average juiced up gym rat, from the mass monsters that compete for a living.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Yes of course most of the people train to have a fit body, beach body and fell good and almost all topics here are for this kind of athletes . But i love this sport and knowlage is power so im here to learn more and more to have more knowlage .

Fitness athletes improve alot every year, today they are freaks . Check when mens physique beggins , is like bech body, today is upper body´s look like 80´bodybuilders . but now they use insulin ( i never imagine in my life this ) . I always believe insulin and huge doses hgh just for open bodybuilders . This is insane .
Vision

Post by Vision »

man we can go all day with this topic... if someone is running HGH at those doses, they better have slin employed.
even at 15ius, EOD could be very beneficial long as daily slin and timing is on point.

high HGH or long term HGH people have to toss in slin, no way around it..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Mirfch25

Post by Mirfch25 »

I don’t see how it would be any more beneficial that 4-6iu’s daily. Just like protein, your body can only process and absorb so much at one time.
X-Steroids

Post by X-Steroids »

Mirfch25 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:11 pm

Hi
Not exacly - if you add T3 hormones together with more testosterone level - you can use 15 iu per day - but than you need to think about good carbs diet and insulin
XS
X-Steroids Regards
Mobster

Post by Mobster »

The issue is as it always has been. There will always be those who push the envelope. Monstro is one such person. Equally he has the genetics and perhaps the reasoning, as a pro, to do so. Few do.

Now experience of what average 'Joes' with normal genetics and who do NOT make a living from the sport tells me that
1) No monetary reason. Just for their own satisfaction.
2) Little to no chance of a pro card. No matter what the fed
3) When they go over 2.5ius a day a LOT get issues like carpel tunnel. So now you're in pain and still not a freak
4) The few that give high doses a go seem to have as much of a chance of getting lean and muscular as they do, once they stop get fat (same as with bad insulin protocols).

To my mind and with half an eye on the majority of those that use PEDs the BEST option is 2.5ius a day (or 5ius every other day). You'll get the best of its anti-aging, recovery and healing benefits. The real issue is running it long enough. Like months. And 15ius a day is still expensive whereas 2.5ius a day is within a good few peoples disposal income.

XS is also correct. Diet and training comes 1st, 2nd and 3rd
MONSTER

Post by MONSTER »

If you dont train nothing happens , is the only way you can gain muscle in your body, because if you only train you gain muscle , if you only eat you get fat, if you only rest you get recovered but no muscle .
So the most important part is training , then diet then rest and off course if you want to grow more than your genetics give you gear .