How safe is trenbolone?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

berlin

Re: How safe is trenbolone?

Post by berlin »

Vision wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:17 am HOW SAFE IS IT?
How safe is trenbolone?

Thousands of bodybuilders inject themselves with trenbolone despite the fact that we know so little about the side effects of this anabolic steroid. That's why Australian researchers tested trenbolone on rats, in the hope that it has the desirable features of testosterone but not the undesirable ones. If this turns out to be the case, then trenbolone might be useful for men who produce too little testosterone.

Trenbolone
Many of the undesirable characteristics of testosterone are the work of estradiol and DHT, both products of testosterone conversion. Because trenbolone cannot convert into those metabolites, American researchers have suggested that trenbolone might be a SARM. [Steroids. 2010 Jun;75(6):377-89.] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20138077/

According to Androgens and Anabolic Agents: Chemistry and Pharmacology by Julius Vida, trenbolone is a kind of super-nandrolone. Which means that studies where rats have been injected with trenbolone have shown that the relationship between trenbolone's androgen and anabolic qualities is similar to that of nandrolone. But both the androgenic and anabolic effect of trenbolone are considerably stronger than those of nandrolone.

The figure below comes from Androgens and Anabolic Agents.
In 2002 American researchers compared the anabolic and androgenic effects of trenbolone with those of testosterone propionate. This study showed that trenbolone has noticeably fewer androgenic effects than testosterone propionate does. [Toxicol Sci. 2002 Dec;70(2):202-11.] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12441365/
Study

The Australian researchers implanted a pump in their rats, which released 2 mg trenbolone per kg bodyweight daily for six weeks. [TREN] Rats in a control group were given a pump with no active ingredients. [CTRL] The human equivalent of the dose studied is about 20-30 mg trenbolone per day.

Results
At the end of the six weeks, the trenbolone rats were lighter than the animals in the control group. They had gained lean body mass and lost a fair amount of fat mass.
The trenbolone rats' prostate however had become 49 percent larger than that of the rats in the control group. That sounds serious so the researchers examined the organ in minute detail. They found no inflammation or cancer cells.

This is probably because trenbolone reduced the estradiol level. Trenbolone also had the same effect on the rats' testosterone level. Trenbolone had almost no effect on dimensions or structure of the testes, unlike the effects seen when testosterone is administered to rats in studies.

Trenbolone increased the rats' insulin sensitivity - and therefore reduced the HOMA-IR. This is probably a result of the effect on body composition.

The level of triglycerides and LDL in the rats' blood went down, which is a desirable effect. The HDL level decreased too, however, which is an undesirable effect.

The researchers detected no effects on liver enzymes. So in the dose tested, trenbolone is not dangerous for the liver.

Conclusion
"Further investigation into the comparative benefits conferred by trenbolone therapy relative to the current gold standard, testosterone, are well justified by these findings", the researchers conclude. "Particularly in relevant models of obesity and metabolic dysregulation."

Source:
Steroids. 2015 Feb;94:60-9. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25554582/
I embarked on a journey to enhance my bodybuilding results, and testosterone https://misterolympia.shop/buy/injectab ... cypionate/ proved to be the game-changer. After thorough research and consultation with fitness experts, I made an informed decision to buy testosterone. The results were astonishing! My muscle growth, strength, and overall performance skyrocketed. It's not a shortcut, but rather a crucial component of a well-rounded training regimen. With discipline, a balanced diet, and the right guidance, I achieved my bodybuilding goals. Testosterone became a pivotal factor in my success story, proving that when used responsibly, it can be a powerful tool for serious bodybuilders on the path to excellence.
As a bodybuilder, safety is paramount in our pursuit of physical excellence. Trenbolone is a powerful anabolic steroid used by some for its muscle-building effects. While it can deliver remarkable results, it's essential to recognize its potential risks. Trenbolone is known to have more severe side effects compared to other steroids, such as cardiovascular issues and psychological effects.

Ensuring safety involves proper dosage, understanding your body's response, and regular health check-ups. It's crucial to consult with a healthcare professional before considering any steroid use to weigh the potential benefits against the risks and explore safer alternatives. Ultimately, our health should always be a top priority in our bodybuilding journey.

hammer2204

Re: How safe is trenbolone?

Post by hammer2204 »

This study shows that it's not as scary as it seems. But I would like to say that it's worth considering finding an individual dosage. Its anabolic effect is three times stronger than testosterone. So, there are options for finding the right dose.