How top athletes shoot over 5gr gear per week?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

MONSTRO

How top athletes shoot over 5gr gear per week?

Post by MONSTRO »

We all know alot of athletes use large dosages to grow or to keep size , and this goes easy from 4 to 7gr week .
How they shoot this amount of oil without inflamation or lumps?
Were they shoot?
The amount each shoot maximum? dis they use insulin needle?

I use normaly 3cc every day, and in the past i do the 3ml in shoulders and glutes with 25g 1" needle, now i do 27g 0/5" needle and i have same problem with infection .
Training to extreme failure every set over and over without deload can creat an inflamation in body and every shoot do that?
Why top athletes control this problem? deep tissue massages?
I never done deep tissue massages.

Phill

Re: How top athletes shoot over 5gr gear per week?

Post by Phill »

you have to keep in mind that their muscles are giant, no problem hosting 5 ml of oil per injection
Vision

Post by Vision »

that's a lot of oil.. Some people are not sensitive to some oil volume, me on the other side I have always had issues with anything over 2mL, even with script test. Its just how my body is.
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

I'm an idiot so I don't recommend this but I have some 6cc syringes that I use for home brewing. I was leaving for a 2 week vacation and didn't want to bing gear with me so I decided to load up a 6cc syringe with I believe 4cc (1g) Sustanon, and 2cc (400mg) Tren Enanthate and jabbed it into my quad. Honestly it felt fine. There was some PIP but hardly any more than I would get from 3cc. I can totally see how pros can handle high volumes of oil, especially considering how big their muscles are they can hold a lot of oil. They can also separate into multiple injections.

If I was pinning that much oil I would probably pin like 3cc in the AM, and 3cc at night, and maybe one more mid-day if necessary.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

most big athletes use 3cc every day as minimum , but you have some that use more and this is when you need to shoot 3cc twice day ( alot oif places to inject)

Do you use what needle size ?
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

Right now I’m only hitting 2.5cc on pin days m/w/f all in the glutes!! I’ve done 2.5cc in delts and they really don’t care for that much lol quads are fine tho.