HUNGER, LACK OF MOTIVATION, FATIGUE - WHAT TO DO???

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Hany-Support

HUNGER, LACK OF MOTIVATION, FATIGUE - WHAT TO DO???

Post by Hany-Support »

I often met with my friends about the reluctance to live, fear, fear, or just not wanting to do everything, the topic is really wide, because it starts with the psyche, neurons, i.e. broadly writing the brain, ending with hormones that we can influence and that I can mention.

And I've tried a lot of mental aids, "brain boosts," starting with microdoses of LSD, as they call it in Silicon Valley, ending with nootropics, Modafinil, etc. What did I notice and what did I conclude?

If at the moment you lack the will to do anything, an example may be even until the end of the reduction, but deep down you would like to feel that finally now, but what is a good reason, you lack the desire and it ends as usual, i.e. not successfully, none of the doping, be it anabolics or the brain, will help..

The problem is not that you are missing a screw, but perhaps you are struggling with a hidden depression, a hidden disease, or maybe abnormal hormones.. [...]

First of all, the Testosterone result will not play a key role in the lack of motivation, because I know many entrepreneurs who do not even care about themselves and have motivation to develop their own businesses, so where is the hope and solution?

1. First of all, a healthy approach, no fear, no fear of failure and leaving the comfort zone..
We often have hidden depressions, fears, diseases, syndromes, negative situations in the past that we do not even expect..

2. Second what is Good Goal, reason, ask yourself why do you want to have a 6x pack by summer?
If the answer is because I will look better, you probably don't care at all, so why would you bother, not eat pleasure, do cardio, sweat it out in the gym? This is also related to point number 1. It will be much harder for a depressed person to stay motivated. We usually admire the silhouettes of people from the Internet, SocialMedia and wonder how it is possible that they have plaid all year round. And you see, they have a purpose that they may be making money from, it's their job, so they can feel an obligation.
I remembered the example of my friend with whom a woman broke up. You can put yourself in his place to understand it better. The peasant was broken for the first few days, then he set his priorities like this and tells me that I have to do something with myself so that no one else will ever break up with me, that I will be a better version of myself. That's how he got himself together, he had a good reason deep down that after 4 months he was unrecognizable from an obese guy, he became a mega I can safely say handsome man. So he found a good reason, from himself, that he was totally ready to change his current approach to another..

3. Hormones. First of all, it is worth examining the results of the thyroid gland, I noticed that when using Growth Hormone (the result is smaller, this is how HGH works, it slows down the production of Ft4 and F3) I completely lost my desire for everything.
Low thyroid results lead to depression, aversion, hair loss, etc., generally everything negative..
Only after restoring the appropriate results, I felt better and better every day and increased my motivation to act..

4. Just act, don't postpone, what have you got to lose? The best approach is to take a piece of paper and a pen and write down everything you will do and how you will do it, if you have the right goal, the reason: why? I don't believe you will fail.

I signed up, so I'm done, these are supposed to be short posts, thanks to every follower. If you have your own experience, what helped you, helps boldly, changed your approach, add from yourself in your own words - it will be useful to everyone :)

>> If you want to repay our help on the Forum.
> Please follow and recommend our Social Media to others:

>-https://www.instagram.com/xsteroidscom/ :-bd
>https://www.facebook.com/xsteroids
:-bd