Injectable Oral Steroids - an oxymoron. But are they better?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Jozifp103

Injectable Oral Steroids - an oxymoron. But are they better?

Post by Jozifp103 »

Most of us have utilized several oral steroids throughout our AAS experience. But not many of us get the opportunity to try INJECTABLE orals. Yes it's an oxymoron but you get the point.

Are injectable orals TRULY better? Well that depends on what type and what you're looking to get out of them.

With orals you have your standard oral tabs, capsules, or liquids. With injectable orals you have water & oil based.

Right off the bat without a doubt I can tell you that if you're looking for potency/bioavailability then injectable is the way to go. Studies have shown that oral preparations of many drugs including anabolic steroids can lose their potency by up to 75% due to chemical breakdown in the stomach. Injections allow you to skip this step so the drugs can enter right into your blood stream with up to 90% bioavailability.

But then there's the issue of absorption rate or "kick-in time". Oil based solutions tend to take longer to enter the blood stream. So in this case you might have to wait a few hours if you're using them as a pre-workout. However water based preparations kick in just as fast, if not faster than oral administration. So with water based you have the benefit of quick absorption AND high bioavailability.

Lastly there's the issue of injection pain & PIP. I can tell you from experience, both water and oil based injectables will have some degree of pain, either while injecting and/or post injection soreness. Water based tends to be the worst in both cases.

Here's a simple chart that sums up the factors mentioned above:

MONSTRO

Re: Injectable Oral Steroids - an oxymoron. But are they better?

Post by MONSTRO »

Both forms are great , it will depends on your goal and if you have liver issues injectables is always the best option. It was an great addiction by Euro Pharmacies.
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

I’d only go oral because I hating having to pin everyday lol however I will be trying some of those gold line injectables!
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

That´s why is great to have both options , to make all of us happy . We have the people that have liver issues and lose hunger using orals , they should go to injectables and the people that hate pinning or alredy use alot of oil on cycle should go to orals . That way all happy :) :) :)
Vision

Post by Vision »

A.font817 wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:37 pm I’d only go oral because I hating having to pin everyday lol however I will be trying some of those gold line injectables!
Get some slins, and use 1/2mL , you don't need much, and its best to use on lifting days, on off days use orals.
Inject drol will do wonders man, pin 4 times a week and use orals last 3 days, just rotate days with your lifting schedule..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Im imaging doing both anadrol oral and injectable same cycle . Pre workout injectable and oral with meals . Good to go ?