investment in bitcoin

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions
rikka

investment in bitcoin

Post by rikka »

what do you think about the coinbase application?
what have you heard about this site?

MONSTRO

Re: investment in bitcoin

Post by MONSTRO »

if you have money to invest is a good place because Bitcoin is like gold always worth more ( goes down and up but always go higher . And also best and safe payment method now .
noski

Post by noski »

As for me, the Kraken site is much better.
Having looked at the coinbase review, I found several significant differences in favor of the Kraken.
Less commission, more trading pairs, margin trading, futures trading.
As well as a wider choice of tools for charting, a high security system and ease of use, I advise you to try.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

I just use coinbase because is so simple to use and in beginning i dont want something complicated . But i will try this one because taxes in coinbase are high
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Anyone here knows why bitcoin drops alot ? and still be a safe way to invest ?
jordanking

Post by jordanking »

Investing in bitcoin is an understandable thing, you just buy and intend to sell after a certain period of time, e.g. 5-10 years, but I want to ask about another thing, is cryptocurrency trading profitable? Because I want to try myself as a trader, make a chart and trade cryptocurrencies.
louisayor

Post by louisayor »

interesting
Gernick

Post by Gernick »

A trading app should offer the user an easy and convenient way to manage their portfolio. It should allow users to view real-time quotes and filter the output to make it easier to make decisions. In addition, users should have easy access to deposit and withdrawal statuses. A good trading app should also offer a search feature to make it easier for users to find what they are looking for.