Is Test Flu real? Let's find out (Proof here)

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Vision

Is Test Flu real? Let's find out (Proof here)

Post by Vision »

What is Test-Flu? Is Test flu real?
What causes test flu? Does bad gear cause test flu?

What is it, and do others experience it? Let's find out shall we

There's many factors to examine here.. Let's consider the age & genetics of the user,
the cycle/compounds being utilized and quantity/dosage..These are just a few examples to review!
We will assume it's a 25 yr male using test and asking this question -

The question "test flu" can prove rather difficult to generalize because of so many variables at play here.
Such as the solvent/carrier used and ratio, quality and sterilization, or even remaining acidic residues left behind in the raw material
from the manufacture cutting corners during the manufacturing process,
yielding poor quality which all my induce a lymphatic immune response.
This will differ from one instance to the next as well as the users sensitive will vary, and at times the route chosen for administration, sensitive injections sites..
Now, although we have a template here of what could possibly be taking place, there's an even more plausible explanation..

Keep in mind This all becomes dependent on the individual..There may not be a definitive answer for everyone,
but ultimately one should take great consideration the explanation that is about to be provided here.

Testosterone is a multi-functional hormone inducing direct and indirect reactions through man different
metabolites and other molecular pathways.

Most commonly known are the following
(Example) Testosterone can have 3 roles
1) Being testosterone as it's primary function..
2) Converting into DHT (dihydrotestosterone: a more potent metabolite/androgen)..
3)Converting into estrogen

Now, aside from hormonal fluctuations by way of exogenous testosterone (https://puritysourcelabs.ru/) elevating E1/E2, Testosterone, DHT or other endocrine hormonal and adrenal secretions exceeding abnormally/supraphysiological levels
while the static system, looks for balances within the systems of checks,looking for homeostasis,there's something much more pivotal that is often over looked and in fact not very known upon the masses

What about the metabolite known as "Etiocholanolone"? Could this be the offender,
the dreaded stealth culprit that is responsible for the "phenomenon" known as "test-flu"?

What exactly is this bad-guy?

Etiocholanolone is the 5-beta-reduced isomer of androsterone. Etiocholanolone is a major metabolite of testosterone and androstenedione in
many mammalian species including humans. It is excreted in the urine and is androgenically inactive.
Classifies as a ketosteroid,
This causes fever (it is a pyrogen, immunostimulation and leukocytosis)

The purogenic effect of Etiocholanolone has been shown to due to the release of interleukin-1 (IL-1) from the leukocytes that are mobilized in response to its production of injection.
Eitiocholanolone has anticonvulsant activity and may be an endogenous modulator of seizures susceptibility.
Significantly increased values of etiocholanolone (along with testosterone and androstenone) an be detected in the urine of men with androgenic alopecia (male pattern baldness)

Pyrogenicity of etiocholanolone and interleukin-1 in New and Old World Monkeys.

Abstract

Etiocholanolone (5beta-androstan-3alpha-ol-17-one; designated E) is one of the major products of metabolism of testosterone and

androstenedione (androst-4-ene-3,17-dione) in many mammalian species,including humans.
E and several other 5beta-reduced steroids have been found to induce fever in humans.
The pyrogenic effect of these steroids has been shown to be due to the release of interleukin-1 (IL-1) from the leukocytes that are mobilized in response to the steroid injections.

Old World Monkeys such as Rhesus monkeys (Macaca mu/atta), metabolize androgens similarly to humans, and E is a normal metabolite.

However, New World Monkeys such as Squirrel monkeys (Saimiri sciureus),
lack hepatic 5alpha- and 5beta-steroid reductases and excrete androgens primarily in an unaltered state; E is not produced.
Therefore, we postulate that Squirrel monkeys likewise may have lost the ability to respond to 17-ketosteroids such as E. To test this hypothesis,
adult male Rhesus and Squirrel monkeys were treated with E, and their rectal temperatures were recorded over a 24-hr period.
Rhesus monkeys exhibited a rise of up to 3 degrees F following E injection. Squirrel monkeys, on the other hand,
did not exhibit any increase in rectal temperature over the 24-hr period, even when doses up to 250 times the effective human dose were used.
However, both species responded to injected IL-1alpha with a robust increase in rectal temperature.
The data show that E is pyrogenic in Rhesus, but not Squirrel monkeys.
The findings support the notion that injected E may induce release of IL-1 in Rhesus monkeys, but not in Squirrel monkeys.

Now Studies have shown that men are in fact more likely to get sick,
have a fever or contract the flu due to TESTOSTERONE levels..
So, the next time your girlfriend or wife calls you a baby, school her about the man flu and why us men get sicker easier,
because the science/medical community understands how you feel and supports you, my geared up lovers of testosterone!

Have no fear, this little motherfucker is harmless
When these flu-like feverish symtoms sunside, these ketosteroids levels return back to normal, as the system finds a state of balance, sometimes within days and other cases may last weeks..
Once levels are reduced whether by way of homeostasis or medications such as fever reducers like Ibuprofen and/or an anti-histamine like benadryl, the subject can continue with their testosterone injections as scheduled with no reoccurring instances during that particular cycle/blast unless other androgens are introduced, however the likely of this returning is little to nil for most users, although lethargy has been reported but this can be countered by utilizing B-complex (B12/b6 orals/sublingual or injections) along with DHEA, or the addition of GHRP-6 and/or Hexarelin can assist.
Read below on why.

This is due to AAS (androgens) ans may be the can result in a decrease peak of plasma corticosterone concentrations by way of potentially disabling HSD-11B or 11B-HSD which are hosts of enzymes that catalyze the conversion of cortisone to active cortisol..
Almost inducing a state of adrenal fatigue by other methods of action, basically inducing adrenal fatigue like symptoms..
You can experience this while on most AAS "especially" Trenbolone, drol and some pro-hormones (MT1/SD), there can be a slew of rather aggressive sides
not only from it's toxicity to the liver but through this other indirect course of action yielding a slew of undesired sides in "some" users....
https://puritysourcelabs.ru/
You may want to add some low to a moderate dose of GHRP-6 and/or Hexarelin, these peptide both act in a similar mechanisms and have been known to
increase the release of ACTH which can improve the serum plasma levels with cortisol,
restoring it to a health functional state, hindering any "adrenal fatigue like symptoms"..

Written by Vision
(team PSL Puritysourcelabs.ru)

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

A.font817

Re: Is Test Flu real? Let's find out (Proof here)

Post by A.font817 »

Pop a few ib profen and let it ride out! But it does suck.
D&G

Post by D&G »

When i first experienced "test flu" was my first cycle and lasted 2ish weeks just wanted to sleep lol
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

D&G wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:58 am When i first experienced "test flu" was my first cycle and lasted 2ish weeks just wanted to sleep lol
I can deal with it all when I take some ib profen. I’ve had it kick in when I was at work a few times and let me tell you it’s the absolute worst!!! The body aches for me are the worst part.
Vision

Post by Vision »

D&G wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:58 am When i first experienced "test flu" was my first cycle and lasted 2ish weeks just wanted to sleep lol
2 weeks is just about the time frame that most people get it testosterone flu.. Of all testosterone's - sust seems to be the most common, with about 2 weeks is the time frame..
Were you on sust when you experienced test flu.

Test flu from sust is very common

That's why I asked..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

Finally got around to reading this. Very interesting.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

I use alot of test and i never have test flu . If you are sensative to stick with test E or test cyp and stay away sust and propionate . I only take could medications like ib profen in extreme because is another think killing your liver enzimes