Just a spatter of Test with a tiny amount of Anavar is as effective as a GOOD dose of "test"!

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Jozifp103

Re: Just a Splash of Test with very little Anavar is as effective as a GOOD dose of "test"!

Post by Jozifp103 »

This is something I've always wondered with AAS...if taking small doses of two different drugs can be just as effective as a large dose of one drug. Sometimes I like to cruise on 250mg Test and 250mg Deca. I've always wondered if that was as effective as running 500mg of test. Good read.

MONSTRO

Re: Just a Splash of Test with very little Anavar is as effective as a GOOD dose of "test"!

Post by MONSTRO »

I think for cruise is always better keep with the basic test , and 500/ 750mg week of test is the best to cruise. The idea of cruise is not go off and lose all you earn during cycle and same time be more close to natural , so the healthiest drug is test , is the only one your body produces and is not strange to the body. And off course test is the safest you can use.

Stacking on cycle : of course stacking is the best way to increase results without the needs to increase the dosages , so when you stack you can reduce dosages and have same or better results because each anabolic as is own propierties
HFO3

Post by HFO3 »

I'm currently running test (@900) and anavar together, 40mgs a day, 20 am and 20 pm. Its a great blast, I feel good with hight test but I gain too much muscle (for my taste) soon I will lower the test to 600 and include 300 mastP As soon as my hgh arrives I will be adding in 2-ius a day. Ive run this many times and this is my current all-time favorite feel good blast and I prefer to hover at 10% BF @200lbs, rather than the hight test hovering 210 and 12%. I'm an old-err lion so I like these low mg blasts and low body fat looks. btw, I'm 5'9"
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

If your goal is stay condition all year round , yes 500/ 750mg test is enough with masteron you can go to 1000mg ( crazy sex drive and hard as a rock) and some anavar 40mg . you can add hgh but go to 4ius to have good results .
Vision

Post by Vision »

MONSTRO wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:28 pm If your goal is stay condition all year round , yes 500/ 750mg test is enough with masteron you can go to 1000mg ( crazy sex drive and hard as a rock) and some anavar 40mg . you can add hgh but go to 4ius to have good results .
Key word here "staying conditioned year round"..

I use mast with my test all year and I have to keep it real when I say I am almost always on some type of var dose, if I am not high, I run low, and I will take breaks, but I go back on at low amounts again.. 3 compounds I will not live without, test/mast/var... CONITIONING IS A MUST FOR ME!
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Vision wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:56 pm
MONSTRO wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:28 pm If your goal is stay condition all year round , yes 500/ 750mg test is enough with masteron you can go to 1000mg ( crazy sex drive and hard as a rock) and some anavar 40mg . you can add hgh but go to 4ius to have good results .
Key word here "staying conditioned year round"..

I use mast with my test all year and I have to keep it real when I say I am almost always on some type of var dose, if I am not high, I run low, and I will take breaks, but I go back on at low amounts again.. 3 compounds I will not live without, test/mast/var... CONITIONING IS A MUST FOR ME!
Now after 2 years on bulking and searching to be the new HULK i see how hard is to live with 110kg for 165cm . I will do 44 7 may and i think i should get ripped and stay there all year round for babes :)) :)) :))

Last bumped by Vision on Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:37 am.