Longer steroid cycles, more side effects? Or not?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Vision

Post by Vision »

The chance of side effects reported by anabolic steroid users does not only increase the longer their steroid courses last. Australian researchers write in Drugs: Education, Prevention and Policy that the length of the period between steroids courses is also a factor. Short recovery periods increase the risk of gynecomastia, according to the Australians.

Study
The researchers questioned 564 men who used steroids and got their injection needles from primary needle and syringe program locations in the city of Sydney. Their mean age was 28 years.

Anger and irritation, sexual problems and breast growth [medical term: gynecomastia] were the most commonly reported side effects. The researchers also asked the men about the length of their cycles and their recovery periods, and then checked whether these correlated with the side effects reported by the users.

Results
The longer the users' cycles, the greater their risk of sexual problems, depression and an increase in the concentration of liver enzymes.
The researchers found no relationship between cycle length and gynecomastia. But they did find a link between gynecomastia and the length of the recovery period between courses.

In the study participants with short recovery periods, breast formation was almost 4 times more common than in the study participants with longer recovery periods.

Source for info
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10. ... ode=idep20

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

A.font817

Re: Longer steroid cycles, more side effects? Or not?

Post by A.font817 »

I usually cut my cycles to 12 weeks and use long esters. Don’t use deca anymore since I found my love for npp lol
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Of course the higher the dosages more sides , and at same time the longer the cycle more stress on body and more sides .

RESUME: be healthier do small cycles with PCT
Vision

Post by Vision »

A.font817 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:40 pm I usually cut my cycles to 12 weeks and use long esters. Don’t use deca anymore since I found my love for npp lol
People have been underestimating NPP for what seems like a lifetime and it's not until recent years people have been giving it the respect it deserves, but it almost seems to be it's like a trend, and the younger generation are adapting to it because it seems like it's something new rather than considering the suggestion because of it's effective traits.. I say this because I hear people often talk about using NPP or other compounds and how they are strictly for cutting only and these come from a lot of young individuals, I just shake my head because it's the same hormone but just a different time release.

What they sound like to me is, you can cut with nandrolone but you have to use nandrolone!🤣🤣🤣
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Deca is the anabolic that needs bigger cycles than any other steroid and some people dont go over 8 weeks or maximum 12 weeks cycles , so for this people Deca is not a good option because you will stop cycle when gains are getting more solid . But we have a solution NPP , is the same as deca only quick action
Vision

Post by Vision »

MONSTRO wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:24 pm Deca is the anabolic that needs bigger cycles than any other steroid and some people dont go over 8 weeks or maximum 12 weeks cycles , so for this people Deca is not a good option because you will stop cycle when gains are getting more solid . But we have a solution NPP , is the same as deca only quick action
Npp is the ultimate solution it's the faster onset that displays the same exact properties people are looking for in a fraction of the time and one of the beautiful things about it, is it's clearance time, there comes a point when people begin to notice side effects and this will come with anything, NPP has a very fast clearance there for the side effects can diminish rather quickly.
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Yes deca stays one year after last injection on body , and with NPP you reduce alot this time and same time the sides and mostly much better option for sports with drug test :) :) :)

Last bumped by Vision on Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:15 am.