Losing Bellyfat help HGH/T3+T4/Clenbuterol advice

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

summer32

Losing Bellyfat help HGH/T3+T4/Clenbuterol advice

Post by summer32 »

I am going to start a 100iu Eurotropin HGH cycle and I also have T3/+4 ( T3-30mcg + T4-120mcg) and Clenbuterol 40mcg/tablet. I am looking to lose some lbs and pot belly. Can someone recommend how I should take this? I also take TRT gel daily and want to add this to shred up. I have heard you should take days off on HGH, but not sure if I should do 2iu daily with 1-2 days off. I also was thinking of taking 2-3 clenbuterol daily with 1 t3+t4. Has anyone taken this and does this seem like too much? Also after this cycle is there anything I should take when I come off? Should I replace anything is HCG? Thanks in advance.

Jozifp103

Re: Losing Bellyfat help HGH/T3+T4/Clenbuterol advice

Post by Jozifp103 »

Take the HGH every day. Taking days off does nothing more than save a little money but HGH requires consistent/long term use before results start happening.
Start low with the clen. Cut the pills in half and start with 20mcg per day. Bump up a half a pill EOD until you reach the point where you're feeling the side effects but aren't extremely uncomfortable. Then stay at that dose for 2 weeks. I usually don't need to go any higher than 80mcg but everyone's different. Repeat this process 2 weeks on 2 weeks off etc...
Phill

Post by Phill »

Jozifp103 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:13 pm Take the HGH every day. Taking days off does nothing more than save a little money but HGH requires consistent/long term use before results start happening.
Start low with the clen. Cut the pills in half and start with 20mcg per day. Bump up a half a pill EOD until you reach the point where you're feeling the side effects but aren't extremely uncomfortable. Then stay at that dose for 2 weeks. I usually don't need to go any higher than 80mcg but everyone's different. Repeat this process 2 weeks on 2 weeks off etc...
correct advice.
also don't take too much t3 or you'll lose muscle tone as well as fat ... don't overdo it
summer32

Post by summer32 »

after 2 weeks off and repeat process am I starting with half a pill and working way up or starting where I left off. thanks for advice. Any advice of t3/t4 dosage
summer32

Post by summer32 »

after 2 weeks off and repeat process am I starting with half a pill and working way up or starting where I left off. thanks for advice. Any advice of t3/t4 dosage
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

summer32 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:31 am after 2 weeks off and repeat process am I starting with half a pill and working way up or starting where I left off. thanks for advice. Any advice of t3/t4 dosage
You can start a little higher on the next cycles but I wouldn't immediately start at your peak dose. Your body's tolerance to clen fluctuates up and down quickly. When you're on it your tolerance is slowly building but during the 2 weeks off your tolerance basically resets itself so you're sensitive to lower doses again.