Max’s Breakfast Burrito Recipe/GAINZ!

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

maxmuscle1

Max’s Breakfast Burrito Recipe/GAINZ!

Post by maxmuscle1 »

So- I buy 3 dozen eggs and cook, 5lbs of ground beef or turkey(you can use chicken, pork, or steak too. I try to get inexpensive meats.
A. You can flavor meat w taco seasoning or breakfast sausage seasoning (to have two types)

B. Meat, wraps, potatoes, hashbrowns
(simplypotatoes or fresh)crispy, rice, grilled/sautéed peppers/onions, cheese, salsa, beans(I don't use).

1. Cook all your meat and eggs and potatoes, rice, and Veges.
2. Build your burritos in the biggest tortillas you can find. I like to use 1/3 to 1/2 lb of meat per burrito.
You can wrap in plastic, then foil.
Refrigerate what you will eat over 3-4 day period and freeze the rest. They last for months. Just remove foil and microwave 3-4 min. Good to go.
You definitely will get huge macros and eat anytime for big calories. This was a game changer for me. You obviously see that I prep a lot and always have a cold cooler pack w me for the day. So easy!

Max💪

Rizkybuziness

Re: Max’s Breakfast Burrito Recipe/GAINZ!

Post by Rizkybuziness »

Knew I'd get that recipe eventually!😁
Only go round the world once, might as well do it big
Vision

Post by Vision »

Rizkybuziness wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:29 am Knew I'd get that recipe eventually!😁
He has the best meals hands down!!!
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

maxmuscle1

Post by maxmuscle1 »

I’d add more pics but they seem to be too large!?

Max
Rizkybuziness

Post by Rizkybuziness »

I had the issue with an avatar. Said the pic was too large. I dont know how to shrink it.
Only go round the world once, might as well do it big
maxmuscle1

Post by maxmuscle1 »

If you chose certain pictures, just try to screenshot an make small as possible or save to files and compress it to small. Might help

Max
Heavy Hitter

Post by Heavy Hitter »

Vision wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:20 am
Rizkybuziness wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:29 am Knew I'd get that recipe eventually!😁
He has the best meals hands down!!!
I don’t know vision. I came over to challenge for the title. Maybe we’ll do a cook off!!
Heavy Hitter

Post by Heavy Hitter »

My chicken cacciatore is pretty mouth watering
Chicken cacciatore

6 cut chicken pieces. I prefer thighs for the flavor and texture
1 medium diced onion
3 cloves chopped garlic
1 small red and 1 small yellow bell pepper diced
1 large carrot chopped
10 Oz sliced mushroom
28oz crushes tomatoe(I never use anything but cento brand. Absolutely the best flavor and color)
2 tbl tomatoe paste
2 chopped Roma tomatoes

Season chicken with salt and pepper and sear in olive oil over med high (I prefer a cast iron or porcelain enameled skillet)

Remove chicken to plate and sauté veggies until translucent. 5-8 minutes
Add in 1/2 cup red wine to deglaze and simmer until liquid is almost gone
Add the tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, paste, and chili flakes to taste and some fresh thyme sprigs
Cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer for about 45 minutes until meat is very tender. Remove lid and add a small jar of green or kalamata olives and some fresh chopped parsley. Serve with plenty of crusty bread for dipping
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heavy Hitter

Post by Heavy Hitter »

Here’s a yummy recipe
German beef rouladen(beef rolls)

To make these I pounded round steaks very thin. Smeared the inside with German mustard, laid down a strip of par cooked bacon, a sliced pickle spear, and some very thinly sliced onion. Sear on both sides. To the pan I then added 2 cups beef broth, 2 tsp beef base, 1 tsp minced garlic, and a tbl ketchup. Let simmer with lid on for 45 minutes or so until the meat is very tender. Stir together 2 tsp cornstarch with 2 tbl red wine and whisk into the sauce
I made the noodles for this from scratch. They’re very easy and any egg noodle recipe you google will do you just fine. However, for convenience you can just as easily used bag egg noodles from the grocery store. I would highly recommend grandmas brand as they are hands down the best
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HFO3

Post by HFO3 »

That sounds delicious, thanks for sharing Max :mrgreen: