Melanotan 2- Use and Unknown Benefits

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

maxmuscle1

Melanotan 2- Use and Unknown Benefits

Post by maxmuscle1 »

MELANOTAN 2 -UNKOWN BENEFIT!! READ NOW!
One notable finding from the clinical trials that largely goes unmentioned is the ability Melanotan II has to increase insulin sensitivity.
Results showed that Melanotan II administration increased insulin-mediated glucose disposal, but didn’t affect the capacity of insulin to suppress EGP.
In a separate study done on obese males, the insulin sensitivity of the Melanotan II group was significantly better.
Why should you care about insulin sensitivity you ask?
Well, basically the more insulin sensitive you are, the more favorable your body composition can become.
When packing on weight for example, if you are extremely insulin sensitive, you will be far more likely to put on favorable lean weight than garbage fat fluff.
If you’ve been slamming high glycemic carbs for weeks on end, and are getting fat as shit, it’s likely your insulin sensitivity is down the toilet, and basically to continue to make physique progression and gain muscle you will be required to reduce your carb intake, get leaner, and resensitize yourself to insulin. The higher your insulin sensitivity the better in the world of bodybuilding, so that’s just another awesome benefit Melanotan II has. I recently got some melanotan 2 just for my Scandinavian/Irish ass to try out. I am against tanning beds but, I will be using them to see the color change and any sexual sides. I thought this positive increase in insulin sensitivity was definitely something I look forward to.

Max

The Best Melanotan II Protocol
Unfortunately, there is a common “loading phase protocol” floating around the internet created by bodybuilders over a decade ago that is still being used to this day as the staple for recommended dosing.
I am telling you right now, the loading phase is complete bullshit and is totally unnecessary and will just make you have a much higher chance of side effects, including blowing up with freckles (if you are prone).
I will outline the best “hypothetical” Melanotan II protocol below that will still get you dark, but save you money and reduce your chance of freckles or new moles popping up.
I learned about it from a very intelligent researcher online, and is what I follow myself anytime I use Melanotan II.
Assess response to a very low dose first (50-75 mcg), and taper up from there.
If you start gung-ho at 500 mcg shots when your body has never taken Melanotan II before, you are much more likely to experience negative side effects like nausea and notice an increase in freckles if you are prone.
It took me weeks before I had even reached a dose of 250 mcg pre-tanning. This is because I took a very conservative approach, tapered extremely slowly, and tapered my UV exposure very slowly as well.
I eventually made my way all the way up to 500 mcg pre-tanning (this took a couple months).
The end result was a very dark tan, with no noticeable new freckles, moles, or apparent darkening of current freckles and moles.
Now, I can maintain a very dark and healthy looking tan with only one 250 mcg shot per week and a little bit of UV exposure.
An ideal approach in my opinion would be to start very low, and then every 3 sessions (Melanotan II administration coupled with post-administration tanning) bump the dosage by 25 mcg and increase the tanning duration by 1 minute (assuming tanning is being done in a tanning bed).
Administration and tanning would be done every other day or every third day (or less frequently depending on personal needs).
Administration should NEVER be done on days that you are not going tanning.
Tanning should always follow Melanotan II administration within an hour of the shot.
* DO NOT DO A LOADING PERIOD FOR MELANOTAN. IT IS UNNECESSARY, ONLY USE ON DAYS OF TANNING.
* Protocol will vary depending on skin type and response to melanotan.
For those susceptible to freckling, moles, or at risk to burning or skin cancer; start with a low dose of Melanotan and short tanning sessions (as low as a minute or 2 if you must), as melanin density increases, tanning for longer periods will become safer with a lesser risk of freckling or burning.
Benefits of pre-tan Melanotan II administration:
– Increased melanin production over tanning or melanotan alone.
– Immediate oxidation of newly created eumelanin, creating that glowing “suntan”.
– Minimal tanning.
– Minimal Melanotan use.
– Reduced experiences of freckling, discoloring, uneven pigmentation, nausea, etc…
– More control of “degree” of tan.

Typically Melanotan II vials have 10mg (10,000mcg) in them.
To reconstitute (mix) them, you will need Bacteriostatic Water.
Bacteriostatic Water is just sterile water that has 0.9% benzyl alcohol in it.
It is used to dilute or dissolve medications that can only be administered via injection.
The container can be reentered multiple times (usually by a sterile needle) and the benzyl alcohol suppresses or stops the growth of most potentially contaminating bacteria.
I like to mix each vial with 2ml of Bacteriostatic Water.

Max

MONSTRO

Re: Melanotan 2- Use and Unknown Benefits

Post by MONSTRO »

I love Melatonan 2 from Euro Pharmacies , i got tanned without tanning bed or sun using only half bottle. Also great sex drive, reduce appetite and mostly increase insulin sensitivity ,a must for any bodybuilder
DarrenW29

Post by DarrenW29 »

Posted the exact same thing 😂
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

DarrenW29 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:11 pm Posted the exact same thing 😂
I know i made a resume of what you said, because most of the people dont want to read by articles , when you look at one article that is more than 20 lines they dont read