Metfornin the wonder drug

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

MONSTER

Metfornin the wonder drug

Post by MONSTER »

METFORMIN (Glucophage)

BENIFITS

Full muscles: Muscles will grow fuller when metformin is used with high carbohydrate diets.

Lack of fat storage: Metformin helps prevent fat from being deposited, so you get full benefits from carbohydrate heavy meals, without worrying to end up storing fat. This is why diabetics say they ‘lean out’ on this drug.

Insulin receptors: Metformin helps keep muscle cells sensitized for insulin that the body produces.

Appetite suppression: This drug will limit hunger, so it’s perfect for those doing a ketogenic diet. Furthermore, on re-feed days it makes a perfect addition to your carbohydrate heavy cheat day.

Pumps: Bodybuilders claim to get tremendous pumps when using metformin.

However, there are a fair amount of side effects you guys should be aware of.

SIDES
These are some of the common side effects I have come accross from researching the drug.
Nausea, Vomiting, Gas, Bloating, Diarrhea, Appetite Suprression

Half Life
The half life is listed as 4-6 hours. However, there are slow releasing extended tabs available. Bodybuilders should stick to the faster acting version as mentioned above.

Dosing for Bodybuilders

Full muscles can be achieved if 500-1000 milligrams (mgs) are taken within 1 hour after a large carbohydrate meal. The more carbohydrates there are in the meal, the higher the dosage should be taken, never exceeding 1500 mgs at a time. Nevertheless, metformin can be taken with as many high carb meals as you wish.

MONSTRO
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mobster

Re: Metfornin the wonder drug

Post by Mobster »

As you know I'm not a fan of any diabetic like drugs for most gym users. There are two main reasons

1) Most just don't use them properly and
2) Even if they look good on they can end up looking worse than before they used them after.

Again top amateurs and pros almost NEED to use them in order to compete on a level playing field
MONSTER

Re: Metfornin the wonder drug

Post by MONSTER »

Mobster wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:28 pm As you know I'm not a fan of any diabetic like drugs for most gym users. There are two main reasons

1) Most just don't use them properly and
2) Even if they look good on they can end up looking worse than before they used them after.

Again top amateurs and pros almost NEED to use them in order to compete on a level playing field
Of course the less gear amount or variety we use the best fopr health porpuses. But when i talk about metformin is not my opinion but alot of studies made with this drug shows that is an amazing drug even to cure fatty liver disease, type 2 diabitis and many other great beneficts.
This article was made after long time researching , using , testing .