My first cycle

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

JohnQ

My first cycle

Post by JohnQ »

Hello guys
5'9" and 185 pounds at 8%, i'm 35, what you think about below?
Cycle:
Weeks 1-4: Superdrol 20mg/day
Weeks 1-12: Testosteron Enanthate (500mg per week)
Weeks 1-8: exemestane (12.5mg eod) as needed
Weeks 6-12: hCG (250iu 2x per week)

PCT:
Prior to first day: hcg
Weeks 1-4: tamoxifen (20mg ed)
Weeks 1-4: DAA(3g ed)
Weeks 1-4: hydroxycut

Jozifp103

Re: My first cycle

Post by Jozifp103 »

I would say run the exemestane all the way through until PCT to avoid rebound estro. Other than that looks good. What is the purpose for hydroxycut? Just a fat loss aid?
maxmuscle1

Post by maxmuscle1 »

My first cycle was 500mg was Omnadren(Sustanon basically). I definitely had great results. The next cycle was the same with the addition of 50mg of mesterlone (Proviron). Great stuff!

Max
A.font817

Post by A.font817 »

Looks good but like stated above run the ai oit for the 12 weeks! Personally I only ran test my first few runs so I could get a handle on test and how I reacted.
shawn4425

Post by shawn4425 »

This looks pretty standard. Oddly enough this is very close what I did for my first blast. However I initially only used superdrol as a PWO. Be careful. Its can be extremely liver toxic as well as.loads of lethargy. Tou wont know til you try. I didnt have too many dides until I took it past 4 weeks. Limit to 3-4 weeks. Split doses and make sure you have something for liver and organ support. It will mess with your liver enzymes. Many will tell you to stay away from it first go round. Its realy not needed test will do enough. Also not sure how long you've been lifting, but massive strength gains come from Superdrol. If your not careful you can injure yourself and set yourself back. I tore my rotator cuff the first time cycle I used it. Going super heavy on military press throwing the weight around. Set me back a few weeks. Still haven't fully recovered mobility. Whatever you do make a plan stick to it. Log everything.