Need advice about needles

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Maniii

Need advice about needles

Post by Maniii »

Can you helping me and instruct what kind of needles size is the best for buttocks, shoulders injections ?

Phill

Re: Need advice about needles

Post by Phill »

Maniii wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:18 am Can you helping me and instruct what kind of needles size is the best for buttocks, shoulders injections ?
The length of the needle also depends on you and how fat you have.
The aim is to arrive with the tip of the needle inside the muscle (not surprisingly it is called intramuscular injection).

The diameter indicated with G also depends on the viscosity of the product and the "pain" it causes. Diameter also impacts the injection length.
Obviously in a very large diameter more oil passes through it and also very viscous and coming out more, the injection is shorter.
vice versa with needles of small diameter you will have to have more patience and take a few more minutes.

That said, a large needle is typically used to aspirate. From 18 to 20 G, the length does not matter. I use 18Gx1 1/2 "- 1,2x38 mm.
While 23 to 27 G is given for the injection, someone even uses insulin ones.

The lengths are standard ranging from 16 mm upwards.

I use these two formats
25 - 27 G
5/8” - 16 mm
3/4” - 19 mm

For ass it is probably better to take something like 23-25 G and at least 1 long
23Gx1” - 0,6x25 mm
Maniii

Post by Maniii »

Wow ,awsom Pill you really help me - thanks
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

25g 1" for all body except glutes
23g 1,5" glutes

if you are super shreded you can use insulin needle but only 0,5ml each place and is good for biceps and triceps
Vision

Post by Vision »

Maniii wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:18 am Can you helping me and instruct what kind of needles size is the best for buttocks, shoulders injections ?
There's no cookie cutter "best size".. This will depend on your body fat index..

For glutes I personally use 1.5, when I use a 1" the muscle head tends to develop more benign lumps/deposits.
For delts if you body fat index is less than 14% you can use 1/2' 27g, but most common is 1" but it's not entirely necessary, and you can limit the amount of scar tissue by using 1/2 27g, furthermore, in the area that the oil is being dispensed there is a greater presences of capillaries and this can help achieve greater absorption, much quicker and a faster rate..

I also use 1" on VGs and 5/8" or 1/2" 27g on quads/pecs.

No tri's/lats or calves for me..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Heavy Hitter

Post by Heavy Hitter »

I only buy 1.5 inch needles. If I’m pinning a smaller muscle I just don’t push it in as deep
giovannisr616

Post by giovannisr616 »

I use a 22 gauge 1" Syringe in the old Buttisimo, GH Insulin syringes of course, I take Morphine for my pain sub q w a 26 ga 1/2" syringe 6x's a day. Yes, I get it from My Dr & the Pharmacy. It's friggin $16,000 for a months supply, but w Insurance only $3.60 , I don't like injecting oils into my shoulders or quads, as I really work them to the max. W Test Suspension though, ( which I haven't been able to get for yrs, I used to take it w a 29ga 1/2 in the shoulder, being it is water based, & it kicks in within about 45mins of injection)
MrFist

Post by MrFist »

Like Phil said. Really up to what BF% you are, what compounds you are using and also injection frequency. When I rune tren A I like small insulin pins and it makes it easier to pin Ed or eod. 25 if I’m in flutes or shoulder when using more CCs with longer esters.