Newbie question re: HCG as part of a cycle

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

DueDiligence

Newbie question re: HCG as part of a cycle

Post by DueDiligence »

Hey folks –

Just looking for confirmation on a couple of things regarding HCG. Since the HCG diet has been a fad, and most info I’ve seen is on fertility but not necessarily while on gear, I got some conflicting info on mixing and administration. Since the HCG powder (5000iu, 2mL vial) could not come with the box or literature, I just wanted to make sure I was good on mixing. 5000iu of HCG is to be mixed with exactly 10mL Bacteriostatic Water, correct? I’m aware of air pressure, sterile practices when transferring fluids, and refrigeration.

As a slight variation of the recommended regimen for PSL’s Beginner’s Cycle, I plan to pin a bit more frequently in order to help try to keep my hormone levels more steady. EoD, I’ll be pinning 125mg Test E and 250iu HCG (separate syringes). In order to see if I have any reactions from Test, I will be starting HCG on day 5 or 7, and I will also continue it 5 to 7 days after my last Test injection before starting PCT 2 weeks after Test. Granted, everyone is different and you don’t know my numbers, but does this sound reasonable for HCG on a beginner’s cycle?

Appreciate the help, all!

DarrenW29

Re: Newbie question re: HCG as part of a cycle

Post by DarrenW29 »

Waste of time save your money
DueDiligence

Post by DueDiligence »

Money has already been spent on it, for better or worse. HCG would be wise for me to keep my balls, no?
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

10 mL is overkill brother unless you want to be injecting an entire mL every time. You really only need to mix it with 1-2 mL. If you mix it with 2 mL that makes a solution of 2500 iu/mL which is perfect if you plan to inject 250 iu at a time which is common. A 1 mL insulin syringe is labeled with 10 tick marks in the barrel. If you mix your HCG with 2 mL of water you will have 2500 iu per mL like I said so if you want to inject 250 iu you simply draw up to the 1st tick mark on the syringe (1/10 of the syringe.)

Make sense?
Phill

Post by Phill »

Jozifp103 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 11:34 am 10 mL is overkill brother unless you want to be injecting an entire mL every time. You really only need to mix it with 1-2 mL. If you mix it with 2 mL that makes a solution of 2500 iu/mL which is perfect if you plan to inject 250 iu at a time which is common. A 1 mL insulin syringe is labeled with 10 tick marks in the barrel. If you mix your HCG with 2 mL of water you will have 2500 iu per mL like I said so if you want to inject 250 iu you simply draw up to the 1st tick mark on the syringe (1/10 of the syringe.)

Make sense?
this
besides the fact that you can't put 10ml of water in the bottle.
you should extract the powder into a larger vial.
add 2ml of water and go easy, 500iu per week is what you need
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

HCG only when you do a PCT , or you will stop using gear to make your balls grow again and be more fertile to get your wife pregnant .
During cycle will only increase estrogen and do nothing because you cant have high natural test when using exogenous test .
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

MONSTRO wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:01 pm HCG only when you do a PCT , or you will stop using gear to make your balls grow again and be more fertile to get your wife pregnant .
During cycle will only increase estrogen and do nothing because you cant have high natural test when using exogenous test .
You are right that HCG will not increase natural testosterone levels during a cycle. But that is not why we use HCG during the cycle...we use it during the cycle because it keeps the Leydig cells in the testicles plump and prevents them from shriveling up and becoming inactive. Once the Leydig cells shrink due to inactivity, they become much harder to "wake back up" which makes it harder to recover during PCT. Using HCG will prevent the Leydig cells from shrinking and will make recovery easier during PCT.
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Jozifp103 wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:50 am
MONSTRO wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:01 pm HCG only when you do a PCT , or you will stop using gear to make your balls grow again and be more fertile to get your wife pregnant .
You are right that HCG will not increase natural testosterone levels during a cycle. But that is not why we use HCG during the cycle...we use it during the cycle because it keeps the Leydig cells in the testicles plump and prevents them from shriveling up and becoming inactive. Once the Leydig cells shrink due to inactivity, they become much harder to "wake back up" which makes it harder to recover during PCT. Using HCG will prevent the Leydig cells from shrinking and will make recovery easier during PCT.
Yes make sense for people that run PCT , because otherwise HCG always wort to recover yout balls and get your wife pregnant . See Dave Palumbo do cycle non stop many years and in one year he recovers and now have 3 kids .
DueDiligence

Post by DueDiligence »

Jozifp103 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 11:34 am 10 mL is overkill brother unless you want to be injecting an entire mL every time. You really only need to mix it with 1-2 mL. If you mix it with 2 mL that makes a solution of 2500 iu/mL which is perfect if you plan to inject 250 iu at a time which is common. A 1 mL insulin syringe is labeled with 10 tick marks in the barrel. If you mix your HCG with 2 mL of water you will have 2500 iu per mL like I said so if you want to inject 250 iu you simply draw up to the 1st tick mark on the syringe (1/10 of the syringe.)

Make sense?

Makes perfect sense, thank you! I was under the impression that 5000iu dry HCG required more water to make the solution. Smaller injections are definitely preferred. Appreciate the info!
DueDiligence

Post by DueDiligence »

MONSTRO wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 2:58 pm
Jozifp103 wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:50 am
Yes make sense for people that run PCT , because otherwise HCG always wort to recover yout balls and get your wife pregnant . See Dave Palumbo do cycle non stop many years and in one year he recovers and now have 3 kids .

I see your point as well, Monstro, and I have seen Palumbo's videos on fertility protocols and PCT. I think what you originally suggested is something I will be doing once I am able to get on a proper TRT regimen. I also would hate to lose/prevent any possible gains I may see as Darren had mentioned to me. This being my first time, I might be erroring too much on the side of safety because I haven't had a kid yet. This is the primary reason I want to understand how to use HCg and do my PCT properly.

I will certainly be taking the advice offered by you all and rework my plan a bit. I had ASSuMEd that it was wiser to pin HCG in smaller amounts more frequently along with Test in order to help maintain the most consistent levels possible, but sounds like my assumption was overkill. Thanks again, all!