Oil Carrier

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

gutetime30

Oil Carrier

Post by gutetime30 »

Hope all is going well for everyone. I need some help or information. As we know EP recently changed the oil carrier. Does anyone know when they are expected to switch back to the clear version? The reason I ask is I have allergic reactions with the current oil blend (yellow one) that is causing achy joints, awful PIP, and a test flu type of feeling. If anyone could give me some insight I would appreciate it. I love EP and has done wonders for many years now. It is very difficult to find oil carriers that work and don't cause nasty reactions for me. Thanks again to those who can help!

DarrenW29

Re: Oil Carrier

Post by DarrenW29 »

You can’t use eo or high ba

Mct
Rapeseed
ba < not to much

^
This is the perfect combo and I’m the exact same but I’ve never used there oils yet but other labs I make sure and always zero pip
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

gutetime30 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:20 pm Hope all is going well for everyone. I need some help or information. As we know EP recently changed the oil carrier. Does anyone know when they are expected to switch back to the clear version? The reason I ask is I have allergic reactions with the current oil blend (yellow one) that is causing achy joints, awful PIP, and a test flu type of feeling. If anyone could give me some insight I would appreciate it. I love EP and has done wonders for many years now. It is very difficult to find oil carriers that work and don't cause nasty reactions for me. Thanks again to those who can help!
Brother happy to know you like EP like me . I have the same reaction on first applications but now im ok, sometimes body needs time to adapt to the new oil . For me most important is results , if i get results im happy because pain is part of the game . Some time ago i use test E from my pharmacy and the PIP ( pain was intense and is pharma ) .
gutetime30

Post by gutetime30 »

Hey y'all thanks for the replies so far. Unfortunately my body is not able to adjust to the different type of oil carriers. Years ago I use to use the original RC labs from 2012-2014 till they changed the oil carrier and added E.O. My body was never able to utilize the drug correctly and constantly felt tired on it, appetite went down, and etc. Right now my symptoms are very similar unfortunately. I'm hoping if anyone has any insight if EP will go back to the original oil carrier. Thanks y'all!
Jozifp103

Post by Jozifp103 »

gutetime30 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:32 pm Hey y'all thanks for the replies so far. Unfortunately my body is not able to adjust to the different type of oil carriers. Years ago I use to use the original RC labs from 2012-2014 till they changed the oil carrier and added E.O. My body was never able to utilize the drug correctly and constantly felt tired on it, appetite went down, and etc. Right now my symptoms are very similar unfortunately. I'm hoping if anyone has any insight if EP will go back to the original oil carrier. Thanks y'all!
Hey brother,
I'm sorry you're not adjusting well to the carrier oil. 90% of the time we use our crystal clear carrier oil that you're used to (Miglyol 840). Sometimes one of our facilities runs out and because it is a somewhat difficult oil to acquire, there may be some time in between that we have to use a different oil until we can get some more.

We keep backup oils on hand, one of them being Miglyol 812 which is very similar to Miglyol 840 but can sometimes have a yellowish tint rather than being crystal clear. Having nearly identical properties to Miglyol 840 it's extremely uncommon to notice any difference when transitioning from Mig 840. But from what you have told us it sounds like you are very sensitive to different carrier oils.

I can assure you however that we do not use Ethyl Oleate in our injectables. We do not like to use that stuff. I truly believe if you stick it out your body will get used to it.
gutetime30

Post by gutetime30 »

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I am adjusting a little bit better. I still can get some nasty PIP from the products. However my body is starting to not feel as sluggish and etc. Hoping my body is truly starting to adjust to the stuff. It's been difficult finding stuff that works for my body. I can't wait for the original oil carrier to be back in stock and ready to go. That was absolutely perfect for my system! As y'all can see I am unfortunately extremely sensitive, so I have been through many different brands. EP has been one of the few that has been successful for me!
Vision

Post by Vision »

gutetime30 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:56 pm Thanks for the feedback everyone! I am adjusting a little bit better. I still can get some nasty PIP from the products. However my body is starting to not feel as sluggish and etc. Hoping my body is truly starting to adjust to the stuff. It's been difficult finding stuff that works for my body. I can't wait for the original oil carrier to be back in stock and ready to go. That was absolutely perfect for my system! As y'all can see I am unfortunately extremely sensitive, so I have been through many different brands. EP has been one of the few that has been successful for me!
If you order international, 98% of the time the original formal is what you'll get.
Im glad to hear that things worked out for you, or at least got better, feeling better, adjusting.
You're not alone with carrier oil issues, we all have this problem now and then, regardless of the lab, its all a matter of finding what one works best for you.
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

This reaction to oil is not a problem of bad quality or bad oil or solvents , is just a reaction each body has to each ingredient. Some people love to said " im using this UGL lab and no pip and no pain post injection" , but i ask is this a good sign ? in my opinion not because if you have no pain during injection and one day after probably you are injection nothing but oil.
And i tell you this because when i use Testoviron Bayer from my local pharmacy the oil is so tick and pain injecting is like real Primobolan from Bayer ( painful ) and stay pain for 2 days ( and this is real pharma grade made with the best oils and solvents in clean lab ).

This is way slogan "no pain , no gain " is the real truth of bodybuilding
gutetime30

Post by gutetime30 »

Hey y'all I did another order about two months ago. I always do international for those who are curious. Anyways my body definitely prefers the original oil carrier. The new shipment is the original and body had 100% change in recovery, joint pain and energy levels. It wasn't able to 100% adjust but did get a little better with the different oil carrier. However, all is good now! Thanks for the feedback y'all!