Older lifter getting back post-Covid

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

TennisPro61

Older lifter getting back post-Covid

Post by TennisPro61 »

Hey guys, first time on this board and hope to gain some advice on setting up a recomp/strength cycle.
I'm 60, lifting since my teens. Competed am/natty long ago, and lift for asthetics and health now.
I've run 4 cycles in the past 5yrs, nothing in 2020 as gyms here in NJ were closed.
I'm experienced pinning Test Cyp/Enth, Tren, Var, Eq, Sust 250, AI also. And always a good PCT.
5'11" 220lbs approx 22% BF, bloods done recently show Test at 450, good levels in everything else. Heart is good and BP also.
I teach/compete in Master's tennis and need to be lean vs. bulky. Knee joints are bone-on-bone, stressed under my current weight and running for cardio is painful. Walking is comfortable.
My doctor WILL NOT prescribe TRT.
I'm looking for advice to get a quick-start back in the gym and not have Father-Time be killing me to get to my goals for April/May time frame.
Any advice on a good cycle or would i be wasting my money and jeopardizing health until i'm done in BF%?
Appreciate any blunt, constructive advice.

MONSTRO

Re: Older lifter getting back post-Covid

Post by MONSTRO »

Welcome brother to this forum were you will have all support and learn alot . At your age first think to take care is health , so do a healthy diet , cardio fasted ( can be walking ) and try to sleep at least 8 hours .
if you do all right , for cycle keep it healthy : Test + Masteron is a must at your age to loog good , fell good and healthy . Euro Pharamcies have the new gold line TRT PLUS is great option , you can add 50mcg proviron ED . If you can affort add 3ius hgh ED , and 30mg anavar . Stay away from harsher thinks like trenbolone , anadrol, dbol.

TennisPro61 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:48 pm Hey guys, first time on this board and hope to gain some advice on setting up a recomp/strength cycle.
I'm 60, lifting since my teens. Competed am/natty long ago, and lift for asthetics and health now.
I've run 4 cycles in the past 5yrs, nothing in 2020 as gyms here in NJ were closed.
I'm experienced pinning Test Cyp/Enth, Tren, Var, Eq, Sust 250, AI also. And always a good PCT.
5'11" 220lbs approx 22% BF, bloods done recently show Test at 450, good levels in everything else. Heart is good and BP also.
I teach/compete in Master's tennis and need to be lean vs. bulky. Knee joints are bone-on-bone, stressed under my current weight and running for cardio is painful. Walking is comfortable.
I'm looking for advice to get a quick-start back in the gym and not have Father-Time be killing me to get to my goals for April/May time frame.
Any advice on a good cycle or would i be wasting my money and jeopardizing health until i'm done in BF%?
Phill

Post by Phill »

welcome on board
TennisPro61

Post by TennisPro61 »

Thanks Phil!
Vision

Post by Vision »

TennisPro61 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:48 pm Hey guys, first time on this board and hope to gain some advice on setting up a recomp/strength cycle.
This may not be the answer you wish to hear or expect, but maybe hire a coach.. Let your coach know that you wish and plan to use gear, most real legit couches are well rounded.
This way you have a support team, they can look at your progress weekly, watch your diet and make adjustments..

keep in mind, even pros have coaches, so don't let the sound of it appear to be a handicap, if anything I encourage people to get a legit coach.. you can do this man..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Yes we know our body much better than any coach , but we as humans always try to stay on comfort zone and do what we love must , and on diet you dont have head to think clear and do your own prep , but mostly to learn more because the more we know the more powerful we are . A coach is always the first think to do , to put you on the right way .

Vision wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:16 pm
This may not be the answer you wish to hear or expect, but maybe hire a coach.. Let your coach know that you wish and plan to use gear, most real legit couches are well rounded.
This way you have a support team, they can look at your progress weekly, watch your diet and make adjustments..

keep in mind, even pros have coaches, so don't let the sound of it appear to be a handicap, if anything I encourage people to get a legit coach.. you can do this man..