Other than being a gorilla juice-head...what else are you known for / other passion(s)?

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Jozifp103

Other than being a gorilla juice-head...what else are you known for / other passion(s)?

Post by Jozifp103 »

For example,

I was known as an avid golfer and snowboarder all through high-school/college and into my mid 20s. I always worked at a golf course in the summer and a ski resort in the winter so I was always golfing/snowboarding for free several times a week. I got to be pretty good at both. For those who are golfers I was a 6 handicap at my best in college, and as far as snowboarding goes I would compete in small freestyle competitions here and there. I was good enough to hold my own, but never won anything because there were always pros or aspiring pros who would always dominate.

I still partake in these activities but obviously not as often and I am definitely not as good at them. With golf you have to play consistently or your game will decline considerably. I am now closer to a 20 handicap unfortunately. With snowboarding I stay out of the terrain park (jumps, rails, etc.) and stick to the groomed trails or the powder.

What about y'all? What else are you known for? Or what other passions do you have that define who you are?