Outliers in product batches

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Jozifp103

Outliers in product batches

Post by Jozifp103 »

Every now and then we get a vial that arrives crashed, or crashes sometime during storage, while the other vials remain fine. All same product, all same batch, and all same environmental conditions, yet only one of them crashes and the rest are fine.

This happened recently with some homebrew EQ.

Both vials in the picture below are EQ (home-brewed). Both same batch, same environmental conditions, same storage temps, same everything. One vial out of the batch decided to crash and the rest are fine. Notice how the one on the left is crystal clear and the one on the right looks "off". It's cloudy and there's weird bubble looking things floating around. My guess is the bubbles are actually undissolved EQ that fell out of solution. Since raw EQ is the only hormone (that I know of) that is liquid at room temp whereas other compounds are powder in raw form - I'm guessing when the EQ fell out of solution it turned back into its syrup-like raw form and created some kind of lava lamp effect. I could be totally wrong about that but there's definitely bubbles.

Anyways, moral of the story is - it happens and the products are still good to use...even the crashed one. You just need to reheat it and get it back into solution. Just strange how different vials of the same batch can react differently even when all variables are the same.

Since we're on the subject, does anyone have an idea as to how this happens?