Package seized

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

Tren4life

Package seized

Post by Tren4life »

I got my first package ever seized and I received letter from police/customs about danger ordering online and bla bla if I dont reply do them they gonna destroy it. Ofc I am not gonna answer them anything but before this got seized i made an order with naps with 4 different packages and they all been sent to same address. Just wonder now, if my 1 package got seized, is my address now under check for every package or how is this usually going? Does that mean that my all packages gonna get seized and I am risking them knocking my door?

Vision

Re: Package seized

Post by Vision »

Tren4life wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:31 pm I got my first package ever seized and I received letter from police/customs about danger ordering online and bla bla if I dont reply do them they gonna destroy it. Ofc I am not gonna answer them anything but before this got seized i made an order with naps with 4 different packages and they all been sent to same address. Just wonder now, if my 1 package got seized, is my address now under check for every package or how is this usually going? Does that mean that my all packages gonna get seized and I am risking them knocking my door?
Ignore the letter, people get these all the time, even when ordering antibiotics and other meds on line..
Disregard..
For your addy, yes it may be burned for now.. I seen guys use the same addy after a while. But as of now its flagged..
Get a PO

Contact the source you used and show them the letter and they should give you a re-ship..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

Vision wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:35 pm
Tren4life wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:31 pm I got my first package ever seized and I received letter from police/customs about danger ordering online and bla bla if I dont reply do them they gonna destroy it. Ofc I am not gonna answer them anything but before this got seized i made an order with naps with 4 different packages and they all been sent to same address. Just wonder now, if my 1 package got seized, is my address now under check for every package or how is this usually going? Does that mean that my all packages gonna get seized and I am risking them knocking my door?
Ignore the letter, people get these all the time, even when ordering antibiotics and other meds on line..
Disregard..
For your addy, yes it may be burned for now.. I seen guys use the same addy after a while. But as of now its flagged..
Get a PO

Contact the source you used and show them the letter and they should give you a re-ship..
thanks vision. yea i believe as well it is flagged. worst part is I already made an order on same addres...so 4 packages are coming lol..not sure if they will come... and then I got letter. fuck
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

I have this problem in the past and nobody tell me to change adress and i have no problem at all , but is always better change adress and name ( some friend, family )
Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

MONSTRO wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:48 pm I have this problem in the past and nobody tell me to change adress and i have no problem at all , but is always better change adress and name ( some friend, family )
Hopefully I receive other packages...
bad thing is I live abroad alone and have no other address that I can order on :(
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Like vision said do a PO BOX is the best solution
Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

MONSTRO wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:30 pm Like vision said do a PO BOX is the best solution
Not sure If I looking good but PO BOX is 300e for 1 month? Am I right?

About flagged address, do they flag just address or name as well?
Vision

Post by Vision »

Tren4life wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:47 pm
MONSTRO wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:30 pm Like vision said do a PO BOX is the best solution
Not sure If I looking good but PO BOX is 300e for 1 month? Am I right?

About flagged address, do they flag just address or name as well?
If you have something that is still lingering in the mail, don't worry too much about it because sometimes they still come through..
I'm not sure how much it will cost for a PO box for you but those are the best ways to go, you can use one for a couple months and then close it down and open up in a different town..
Keep your letter that you have for your seizure and present that to the source so you can get a reship..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Tren4life

Post by Tren4life »

I got few of parcels delivered to same address so think my address is not flagged. yupiyyy
MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Tren4life wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 2:53 pm I got few of parcels delivered to same address so think my address is not flagged. yupiyyy
This is great news bro, when orders are so small they dont fix your adress , only when you do big orders or in that order have something like dnp