PCT Acne Outbreak!

Cycle help, AAS info, general information & exchange of opinions

MONSTRO

Re: PCT Acne Outbreak!

Post by MONSTRO »

I never have problems with acne because i keep my hormones stable all year , i never go off , i always use at least 500mg test E . When you do PCT your hormones change alot , more estrogen less testosterone and this induces to side effects like acne.

I always believe in keep on cycle low dose is safer than go off. Do a 12 week cycle to compete , then i use 500mg test 4 weeks post contest to not crash.

Vision

Post by Vision »

[/quote]

Spent around $7 at the Dollar store like you mentioned. Thanks for the advice!
[/quote]

thats all you need man, no need to spend more, and ts cheap and just use the same treatment to spot treat.. you'll, it will clear up
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
At PSL you will explore our Vision and Core Values –
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

Vision

Post by Vision »

OP... Just checking in, how do you feel?
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
Here you trust what you believe in and expect, the lowest prices & the highest quality compounds.

AZChillin’

Post by AZChillin’ »

Vision wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:54 pm OP... Just checking in, how do you feel?
Doing great. Acne has reduced dramatically, no major new flare ups. I’ll be officially starting my cycle this coming Monday (Memorial Day). Just doing some research on what dosage I should take for best results without going into crazy amounts. Still weighing if I should do a Test E only cycle for 12 weeks followed by some Anavar/Winst or do a 12 week cycle, 6-Week Test E, 6-week Test, Anav, Winst.

What would you recommend? Always looking for suggestions and advice while doing my own research. Thanks for checking in Vision!
Vision

Post by Vision »

AZChillin’ wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:56 am
Vision wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:54 pm OP... Just checking in, how do you feel?
Doing great. Acne has reduced dramatically, no major new flare ups. I’ll be officially starting my cycle this coming Monday (Memorial Day). Just doing some research on what dosage I should take for best results without going into crazy amounts. Still weighing if I should do a Test E only cycle for 12 weeks followed by some Anavar/Winst or do a 12 week cycle, 6-Week Test E, 6-week Test, Anav, Winst.

What would you recommend? Always looking for suggestions and advice while doing my own research. Thanks for checking in Vision!
I would honestly stay away from the stanny if you're trying to get the acne under control it will just make it a whole hell of a lot worse and it's not even worth touching.. I would also stay away from any dhts or DHT derivatives or use them at very low dosages.. and use a lot of AIs
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

MONSTRO

Post by MONSTRO »

Yes try to use anabolics like primo, bolde, deca, anavar, dbol and like vision said some exemestano or arimidex to control estrogen.